Road bike rental near Costa Mesa, CA

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides' started by Brad Spachman, Dec 16, 2005.

  1. Hi everyone,

    It turns out I'm going to be in Costa Mesa for the upcoming holidays
    (a bit suddenly) and since the weather should be nice, I'm wondering
    if anyone can suggest a place to rent a bike for a couple of weeks.

    Ideally a road bike of some kind, but any suggestions are welcome!

    thanks,
    brad

    Tags:

  2. In article <[email protected]>,
    Brad Spachman <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Hi everyone,
    >
    > It turns out I'm going to be in Costa Mesa for the upcoming holidays
    > (a bit suddenly) and since the weather should be nice, I'm wondering
    > if anyone can suggest a place to rent a bike for a couple of weeks.
    >
    > Ideally a road bike of some kind, but any suggestions are welcome!
    >
    > thanks,
    > brad

    I don't know if it counts as near enough, but there are bike rentals in
    Laguna Beach

    http://www.teamrain.com

    and probably others.