Road Bike (somewhat entry level)

Terp84Alum

Oct 17, 2006
I'm looking at a Specialized Allez Sport Compact Double. I'm looking for feedback from anyone who may own one. Also, if you own one of the following competing bikes, let me know how you like it.

Trek 2.1
Jamis Ventura Race
Giant Defy 1

I'm pretty much open to any and all recommendations. Thanks

edited: thanks

Terp84Alum said:
I'm looking at a Trek Allez Sport Compact Double. I'm looking for feedback from anyone who may own one. Also, if you own one of the following competing bikes, let me know how you like it.

Trek 2.1
Jamis Ventura Race
Giant Defy 1

I'm pretty much open to any and all recommendations. Thanks

You mean Specialized Allez, right?

To be completely honest, all of those bikes are so similar that it would be pretty tough to pick one out of the pack. What you're going to have to do is ride each one and see which one fits and feels the best. Once you've done that the choice will be obvious.

rosborn said:
You mean Specialized Allez, right?

To be completely honest, all of those bikes are so similar that it would be pretty tough to pick one out of the pack. What you're going to have to do is ride each one and see which one fits and feels the best. Once you've done that the choice will be obvious.
+1! You can get all the opinions of other riders that you want, but in the end yours will be the only one that matters.