Road bike wanted

Aug 15, 2007
Not sure is this a right place to post, if not please tell me....

I looking for a small to medium sized (I am 170cm tall, can't fit on a big bike) Road bike bike with 10 speed ultegra (or similar) gear set, weight under 8.5 kg. I don have much budget, only around $1100 (I can pay a bit more if I see something I really want), What I really want is a bike with good rims (less spokes on it, looks cool) and weight less. I know is kinda hard for my budget but if any one want to sell there bike which is near what I want please let me know.

3159886 said:
Not sure is this a right place to post, if not please tell me....

I looking for a small to medium sized (I am 170cm tall, can't fit on a big bike) Road bike bike with 10 speed ultegra (or similar) gear set, weight under 8.5 kg. I don have much budget, only around $1100 (I can pay a bit more if I see something I really want), What I really want is a bike with good rims (less spokes on it, looks cool) and weight less. I know is kinda hard for my budget but if any one want to sell there bike which is near what I want please let me know.
For that sort of shopping list, you'd be lucky to get all of that for under $1.8k if new. For a used bike, it might be posible depending on how old you get it and how lucky you are.

Good luck with the search,

n