Road bike with flatbars

alfeng said:
Yes, I (and, others) can certainly help you.

IMO. Unless a person has arthritis in their hands, almost anyone should be able to do what needs to be done is s/he chooses to.

so if I find a road bike and give you all the components on it then you could tell me to what to change it out too...thanks widget

widgetr said:
so if I find a road bike and give you all the components on it then you could tell me to what to change it out too...thanks widget
Yes.

widgetr said:
when I was reading on some of the forums online...somesone said that it was going to cost around 300 then 200 for labor........................I would like to find something used then weight around 20 would be great...I would like to keep the cost around 1000 thanks
Did you ever get your bike situation sorted out?

widgetr said:
I would like to find something used then weight around 20 would be great...I would like to keep the cost around 1000 thanks
If you're talking about US dollars, 20 lbs for $1000 might be a difficult proposition. And almost any bike with a full carbon frame will cost at least $1600.

A Trek 7.5 FX, with 9-speed cassette, triple chainrings, aluminum frame and carbon fork, weighs around 23-24 lbs. This is a fun bike, definitely not a truck. You should be able to find one for less than $900.

Hi,

Try this one from MBB Imports

4strokemotorizedbicycle.jpg

:)