Road Bike

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Jeff, May 7, 2003.

  1. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

    I am looking for a good Road Bike. The Trek bikes look nice. I would appreciate any suggestions,
    comments, etc. Price Range <$1200.00.

    Tags:

  2. Me

    Me Guest

    steel is still real.....

    JEFF wrote:

    > I am looking for a good Road Bike. The Trek bikes look nice. I would appreciate any suggestions,
    > comments, etc. Price Range <$1200.00.

  3. Brad Keeter

    Brad Keeter Guest

    My lbs has a gunnar frame built with CAMPY Veloce p speed component for less than 1100.00. "me"