Here at 1123 Productions we are creating a series of videos called "Thoughts". This first one is based on road cycling capturing the thoughts that run through a cyclists head while riding. Check it out here vimeo.com78707485Open ↗
Road Cycling · Public discussion
Road Cyling beauty video
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- Road Cycling
- Published
- 22 November 2013
- Last activity
- 3 December 2013
- Original author
- 1123 Production
- Posts
- 4
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 1,076
- Views / 30 days
- 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
-
I think you can go4sporing and give me some adice
-
Not sure I understand what you are saying...
-
1123 Production said:
Not sure I understand what you are saying...
He's trying to spam your thread with his website.
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.