Bike Cafe · Public discussion

Road/Mountain Biking in Co Fruita

Started by ButchUSAF · · Last activity · 3 posts · 904 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
11 May 2005
Last activity
11 May 2005
Original author
ButchUSAF
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
904
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Just got back from a great trip to Fruita Co for the Fat tire festival! I spent more time on the road bike, it was amazing. I'm going to try and attach some pictures.

    Donald

    That's me in the middle!

  2. I drove through Fruita on the way to the Skinny Tire Festival ride early in March around Moab, UT. The pictures you attached look great - check out Moab some time, it's breathtaking!

  3. Long Rider said:

    I drove through Fruita on the way to the Skinny Tire Festival ride early in March around Moab, UT. The pictures you attached look great - check out Moab some time, it's breathtaking!

    We were at the Fat Tire festival in Moab last October! It was amazing. I like the mountain biking in Fruita better though. There are more loops and true single track.

    A skinny tire fest, now that's what I want to look into.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.