Road Rage around the world

Theres a few of them... If you check the threads there is no information at all. Just a word picked up from the previous posts wrapped in a bunch of vague BS.

Maybe a bot or some seriously warped troll.

Didn't see any Ali Baba links yet...

They all registered at roughly the same time, too. Except for susimi (??) who I believe to be legitimate. Just new to the place, and new to cycling.

I think I'll listen to JH and just not open the Bike cafe.

Eldon Maguan is a college student cruising a one-way street on his brand new car. He was surprised to see an oncoming car, definitely out of line because the road is a one-way street. In a near collision, an altercation ensued. The wrong guy named Rolito Go shot Maguan who died on the spot. Now Go is still in jail after being proved guilty beyond reasonable doubt. That road rage incident snuffed the life of a young student and ruined the life of the businessman who is now in his senior years.

Susimi said:
Was that the one where the guy starts running after him and then falls flat on his face?

Pretty funny that one was and the guy was an idiot.
Yep, that was the guy. I totally forgot who and where that was posted on here, though.

Road rage is old news, especially in big cities like Los Angeles and New York. But guess what. The BBC just published a list of the countries with the worst road rage in the world. And America didn't even make the top three! So, which countries did?
Well, Greece clocked in at number 3, where people shout, gesture, and honk to show their anger and frustration.
Number 2 was Great Britain, where angry drivers follow too closely, refuse to merge, and don't let people get off at their exit.
And the #1 road rage country: South Africa. In fact, 67 percent of South African motorists reported they were on the receiving end of aggression at least once in the past year. And 10 percent of aggressors actually got OUT of their vehicle, ready to fight!
Another interesting statistic: South Africans generally behaved badly during rush hour. While in the U.K., Taiwan, France and the USA, aggression was more commonly reported when people were doing errands, on vacation, or heading someplace fun.

So, which cities closer to home have the worst road rage? Again you'll be surprised. New York City wasn't even in the top ten!

#5: Los Angeles.

#4: Houston.

Third on the worst road rage list: Boston.

Followed by Washington, D.C.

And the top city for road rage in America: Miami.

So, how can you stop the road rage if you feel it getting a grip of you?
First, take a deep breath, turn up the tunes, and keep time with the music. Or better yet, sing along. It'll help you breathe more deeply, and burn off the adrenaline-induced stress.
If things are really tough, pop some spearmint or cinnamon gum. Both aromas have been proven to reduce frustration.
Finally, when it comes to air freshener, go for the pine! It'll help you keep your cool when the traffic is driving you CRAZY!

Reactions: Damien Lee
Road rage has always been a serious problem down here in South Africa. This is a country that already has an unacceptably high crime rate, and violent crime at that. People tend to disregard the road rules and altercations take place quite often. More road users have also bought more expensive and fast cars over the past 10 years. This has resulted in more inflated egos and attitude problems.

I think you're right. It's a ****ing bot. Or he's sniffing pure toluene.

I'm going with the bot theory.

We have to ask the question, "Why is he pulling up old threads?".

My first theory was the admins/site owners unleashed a bot to boost traffic. Oddly enough...it's working. Look at us...

My first theory was the admins/site owners unleashed a bot to boost traffic. Oddly enough...it's working. Look at us...

It's interesting in a way to see how long this place has been around what with all the old threads being dredged up. If it is a bot and if it is boosting traffic to this place...then I don't know how to feel. Double edged sword situation?

There are people that actually believe the gunman was on the grassy knoll, the moon landing was filmed in a studio sound stage in California and Simple Green dissolves a bicycle chain. There was one lunatic that actually believed you could ride a Campagnolo UltraTorque Hirth joint crankset with a 1 MM 'air gap' separating the crank spindle halves.

10 pages of retarded alf: http://www.cyclingforums.com/threads/the-infamous-bb86-ultra-torque-click.446798/

Interesting ...

I go away for a week ...​

And, the tune is the same ...

BAH BAH BOB
BOB ERROR MAN ...
BAH BAH BOB
BOB ERROR MAN!
BOB ERROR MA-A-AN ... !!!
Oh CAMPYBOB, YOU really should be nicer to yourself ...

Just because you APPARENTLY still cannot do the arithmetic AND you feel that YOU can "ride a Campagnolo UltraTorque Hirth joint crankset with a 1 MM 'air gap' separating the crank spindle halves" you don't have to label yourself as a "lunatic" ...

OR, should we take your errant harping to be an example of a form of ROAD BIKE RAGE?!?​

Last edited: