Road rage attack on child .. in cycle trailer ..

>Gonzalez wrote:
>>> Baxter.
>>>
>>> Tel: (01430) 876759 Tel: (01430) 872429 Address: 22 Shipman Road Market Weighton YO43 3RB
>>

>> Thanks for this.
>>
>> May I suggest we all send him letters expressing the true feelings we have towards him. A few
>> late night or early morning telephone calls wouldn't go amiss either, but remember to use public
>> phone boxes.
>
>You don't mind if I forward your post to [email protected] / [email protected], do you?

I have no problem at all.

Altopia are well known for being sensible about freedom of speech, and I use freeuk for a free email
address, not as a dialup.
--
remove remove to reply

"Steve McGinty" <stephenmcginty@ntlworld_DOT_.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Thu, 6 Feb 2003 19:10:39 -0000, "Smudger" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> >"Ambrose Nankivell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...

> >> Only vans and minibuses :), and that only for about 2000 miles
> >>

> >Bike on then (bottom posted with the previous info - I'm getting good at this - celebratory pizza
> >and beer beckons)
> >
> Next tip - never post after drinking beer (you'll regret it in the morning)
>
> Cheers! Stephen

Jist tistin thwt theowy.

John Dunlop wondered:

> I've often wondered if we're living in a Matrix-style world. Who knows? But I'm still waiting to
> see two identical cats pass by in front off my bike. Two black ones - that'd be doubly lucky,
> right? ;-)

A current theory on this is that, if we ever manage to create Matrix-style worlds, then it is
probable that we are, in fact, living in a MSW.

--
Andy Morris

AndyAtJinkasDotFreeserve.Co.UK

"Smudger" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "Steve McGinty" <stephenmcginty@ntlworld_DOT_.com> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > On Thu, 6 Feb 2003 19:10:39 -0000, "Smudger" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >

>Bike on then (bottom posted with the previous info - I'm getting good at
> > >this - celebratory pizza and beer beckons)
> > >
> > Next tip - never post after drinking beer (you'll regret it in the morning)

Woke up this mornin' lawdy mama, had them post beer beer-postin' blues.

Rich

"Richard Burton" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Smudger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Steve McGinty" <stephenmcginty@ntlworld_DOT_.com> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > On Thu, 6 Feb 2003 19:10:39 -0000, "Smudger" <[email protected]> wrote:
> > >

> >Bike on then (bottom posted with the previous info - I'm getting good at
> > > >
> > > Next tip - never post after drinking beer (you'll regret it in the morning)
>
> Woke up this mornin' lawdy mama, had them post beer beer-postin' blues.

Damn it, I regret it already.

Rich

Michael MacClancy <[email protected]> wrote:

> > Bike on. Or tank on or whatever you say in your giant vehicles.
> >

> Smudger: You're the only person I've seen on this NG who doesn't include at least a bit of the
> original posting in their reply. It does help readers understand your points, you know.

He could include War and Peace and I wouldn't understand his waffle.

"Marc" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Michael MacClancy <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > > Bike on. Or tank on or whatever you say in your giant vehicles.
> > >

> > Smudger: You're the only person I've seen on this NG who doesn't
include at
> > least a bit of the original posting in their reply. It does help
readers
> > understand your points, you know.
>
> He could include War and Peace and I wouldn't understand his waffle.

If I did include War and Peace you still wouldn't understand it. I bet you haven't even read
the classic.

Got a big car?

On Fri, 7 Feb 2003 08:11:10 -0000, "Smudger" <[email protected]> wrote:

>If I did include War and Peace you still wouldn't understand it. I bet you haven't even read
>the classic.

It's very dull. I was also disappointed by Dr Zhivago.

Guy
===
dynamic DNS permitting)
work. Apologies.

> > > Smudger: You're the only person I've seen on this NG who doesn't
> include at
> > > least a bit of the original posting in their reply. It does help
> readers
> > > understand your points, you know.
> >
> > He could include War and Peace and I wouldn't understand his waffle.
>
> If I did include War and Peace you still wouldn't understand it. I bet you haven't even read the
> classic.

You lose.

> Got a big car?

Yes thank you.

--
Marc T Shirts, Sweatshirts, polo shirts, banners, signs,decals, stickers etc for clubs and
associations of all types http://www.jaceeprint.demon.co.uk/

"marc" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:1fq07xf.1dmx7x1szxl9jN%[email protected]...

> > include at
> > readers
> > >
> > > He could include War and Peace and I wouldn't understand his waffle.
> >
> > If I did include War and Peace you still wouldn't understand it. I bet
you
> > haven't even read the classic.
>
> You lose.
> >
> > Got a big car?
>
> Yes thank you.
>

> --
Lucky I didn't put money on it then! :)

Tony W <[email protected]> wrote:

> I thought it was from the Conservative Party manifesto -- part of the chapter headed "Hang'em &
> Flog'em".

You're confusing them with David Blunkett. Easily done ;-)

Tony

On Thu, 6 Feb 2003 13:24:43 -0000, Ambrose Nankivell <[email protected]> wrote:
> Gonzalez wrote:
>>> Baxter.
>>>
>>> Tel: (XXXXX) XXXXXX Tel: (XXXXX) XXXXXX Address: XXXXXXXXXXXXX Market Weighton YO43 ***
>>

>> Thanks for this.
>>
>> May I suggest we all send him letters expressing the true feelings we have towards him. A few
>> late night or early morning telephone calls wouldn't go amiss either, but remember to use public
>> phone boxes.
>
> You don't mind if I forward your post to [email protected] / [email protected], do you?

I'd rather the OP cancel or supercede the original message, and that everyone who's dredged up the
information in their replies to this thread do the same to their replies.

If my seeing this is just an artefact of my software not respecting cancellation messages, then I
apologise.

--
Andrew Chadwick <Secure beneath the watchful eyes

On Fri, 7 Feb 2003 13:39:16 -0000, "Tony Raven" <[email protected]> wrote:

>> I thought it was from the Conservative Party manifesto -- part of the chapter headed "Hang'em &
>> Flog'em".

>You're confusing them with David Blunkett. Easily done ;-)

Yup - both equally far-sighted :)

Guy
===
dynamic DNS permitting)
work. Apologies.

Smudger <[email protected]> wrote:
>Er, sorry. It's a habit I have because I think it helps keep the load of the WWW!!

What? Usenet predates the Web and has nothing to do with it.

>How am I doing?

Top-posted. Abominably.

On Fri, 7 Feb 2003 00:26:56 -0000, "Richard Burton" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Richard Burton" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>>
>> "Smudger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> >
>> > "Steve McGinty" <stephenmcginty@ntlworld_DOT_.com> wrote in message
>> > news:[email protected]...
>> > >

>> >Bike on then (bottom posted with the previous info - I'm getting good at

>> Woke up this mornin' lawdy mama, had them post beer beer-postin' blues.
>
>Damn it, I regret it already.
>
>Rich

So you should - and here's the kit for guys like you

http://store1.yimg.com/I/cyclingjerseys_1726_4932228

Cheers! Stephen