Road rash

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Wafflycathcsdir, Feb 22, 2003.

  1. Vernon is a real cyclist. He now has road rash & assorted brusiing developing.

    Out on a training run today, he and the bike parted company with Vernon coming off worst. His helmet
    is cracked, but his head is okay. He's got various bits of road rash on arm, leg & back (shoulder)
    and he's given himself a nasty knock, but he'll be okay :) I took him to the local A&E as he was
    having difficulty breathing, but thankfully no nasty broken ribs - he's just given himself a nasty
    bumping on the road.

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    Tags:

  2. Oh my god, horrid road rash; IT BURNS. Been there got tee shirt etc. Hope Vernon is better soon.
    Regards , Niv. "wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Vernon is a real cyclist. He now has road rash & assorted brusiing
    developing.

    > Out on a training run today, he and the bike parted company with Vernon
    coming
    > off worst. His helmet is cracked, but his head is okay. He's got various
    bits
    > of road rash on arm, leg & back (shoulder) and he's given himself a nasty knock, but he'll be okay
    > :) I took him to the local A&E as he was having difficulty breathing, but thankfully no nasty
    > broken ribs - he's just
    given
    > himself a nasty bumping on the road.
    >
    > Cheers, helen s
    >

    > ~~~~~~~~~~
    > Flush out that intestinal parasite and/or the waste product before sending
    > reply!
    >
    > Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the
    keyboaRRRDdd
    > ~~~~~~~~~~

  3. >Oh my god, horrid road rash; IT BURNS. Been there got tee shirt etc. Hope Vernon is better soon.
    >Regards , Niv.

    Thaks - he's looking a lot better this morning, if somewhat stiff. Last night he went into spasm
    where he couldn't breathe properly, but this morning he's a lot better than that. Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

  4. Peter B

    Peter B Guest

    > Vernon is a real cyclist. He now has road rash & assorted brusiing
    developing.

    Ouch!!! Just the thought of it.

    My sympathies, wishing him a speedy recovery.

    Pete

  5. >Ouch!!! Just the thought of it.

    >My sympathies, wishing him a speedy recovery.

    Thanks Pete. Mind you, I think it was just an excuse to get me to spoon feed him ice cream
    in bed ;-)

    Cheers, helen s