Road Shoes for hot weather?

Jaguar27

Sep 19, 2003
Hi everyone...I did another Century yesterday and it was HOT!! My Back Paws were really suffering...I think they swelled by two sizes...
I wear Sidi (I think genius) road shoes, a great shoe, very comfy, but they're black...so for a start they attract the sun, plus they have very little venting..so around here they're a winter shoe...which is a laugh because it was in the upper 80's here yesterday and it's February...

Does anyone have a suggestion for a good summer shoe? Maybe silver? Something with plenty of mesh? I'm not worried about the cost...

Cheers in advance!!

Jaguar27 said:
Hi everyone...I did another Century yesterday and it was HOT!! My Back Paws were really suffering...I think they swelled by two sizes...
I wear Sidi (I think genius) road shoes, a great shoe, very comfy, but they're black...so for a start they attract the sun, plus they have very little venting..so around here they're a winter shoe...which is a laugh because it was in the upper 80's here yesterday and it's February...

Does anyone have a suggestion for a good summer shoe? Maybe silver? Something with plenty of mesh? I'm not worried about the cost...

Cheers in advance!!

Sidi do their shoes in silver, and with mesh too. eg - http://www.totalcycling.com/Product...ID/126/v/0a760a91-0852-4961-8835-ef280711ab67