road to the tour

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Callistus Valerius, Apr 11, 2004.

  1. comment I found :

    Thursday night on OLN they had "Road to the Tour". When Kirsten Gum came on
    camera I just about fell over. Last year she looked like a decent looking
    woman but nothing spectacular in her dorky blue button down blouses. But
    last night, WOW! She had a new hairstyle and was wearing this tight blue
    sweater that made her boobs look huge. I was almost drooling. The show is on
    again Saturday night at 6pm central time. Keep wearing those sweaters,
    Kirsten.
    ------------------
    The riders are fake and now the host is fake with some new boobs. It's all
    just one big hollywood production.

    Tags:

  2. Dude - using Kirsten Gum to get your jollies is a bit on the pathetic side,
    don't you think...?

    > comment I found :
    >
    > Thursday night on OLN they had "Road to the Tour". When Kirsten Gum came

    on
    > camera I just about fell over. Last year she looked like a decent looking
    > woman but nothing spectacular in her dorky blue button down blouses. But
    > last night, WOW! She had a new hairstyle and was wearing this tight blue
    > sweater that made her boobs look huge. I was almost drooling. The show is

    on
    > again Saturday night at 6pm central time. Keep wearing those sweaters,
    > Kirsten.
    > ------------------
    > The riders are fake and now the host is fake with some new boobs. It's

    all
    > just one big hollywood production.

  3. Amit

    Amit Guest

    "hold my beer and watch this..." <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Dude - using Kirsten Gum to get your jollies is a bit on the pathetic side,
    > don't you think...?

    worse is having the hots for some bikin' chick, double worse if it's Jeanson.

  4. > > Dude - using Kirsten Gum to get your jollies is a bit on the pathetic
    side,
    > > don't you think...?
    > >

    > worse is having the hots for some bikin' chick, double worse if it's

    Jeanson.

    does she have boobs? I always thought she was a young boy in reality.

    now Gum is a hard-drinkin' NASCAR southern belle, gettin' ready to wreak
    a lot of racers homes in Europe.