road to the tour

Callistus Valerius

Guest
comment I found :

Thursday night on OLN they had "Road to the Tour". When Kirsten Gum came on
camera I just about fell over. Last year she looked like a decent looking
woman but nothing spectacular in her dorky blue button down blouses. But
last night, WOW! She had a new hairstyle and was wearing this tight blue
sweater that made her boobs look huge. I was almost drooling. The show is on
again Saturday night at 6pm central time. Keep wearing those sweaters,
Kirsten.
------------------
The riders are fake and now the host is fake with some new boobs. It's all
just one big hollywood production.

Dude - using Kirsten Gum to get your jollies is a bit on the pathetic side,
don't you think...?

"hold my beer and watch this..." <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Dude - using Kirsten Gum to get your jollies is a bit on the pathetic side,
> don't you think...?

worse is having the hots for some bikin' chick, double worse if it's Jeanson.

> > Dude - using Kirsten Gum to get your jollies is a bit on the pathetic
side,
> > don't you think...?
> >

> worse is having the hots for some bikin' chick, double worse if it's

Jeanson.

does she have boobs? I always thought she was a young boy in reality.

now Gum is a hard-drinkin' NASCAR southern belle, gettin' ready to wreak
a lot of racers homes in Europe.