Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Road to Tri Conversion - Seat Post Change

Started by litespeedguy · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,256 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
8 January 2007
Last activity
8 January 2007
Original author
litespeedguy
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,256
Views / 30 days
1

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm interested in getting a forward tilting (preferably Ti) seatpost to compensate for the change in positioning due to aero bars ; does anyone have a recommendation - I like Thomson posts but don't know if they make a forward tilt model ??

  2. American Classic make a very light road post that is reversible to give negative setback.

    litespeedguy said:

    I'm interested in getting a forward tilting (preferably Ti) seatpost to compensate for the change in positioning due to aero bars ; does anyone have a recommendation - I like Thomson posts but don't know if they make a forward tilt model ??

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.