Roadie At The Velodrome

Colnago62

Nov 24, 2011
I was at the velodrome today seeing about the schedule for Masters Nationals and just watching guys train. There was a guy there with a brand new carbon track bike with Enve wheels and 3T carbon cockpit. He was getting a crash course in sprinting from another rider. He was very sure of himself and kept talking about track riders being overweight because they don't need to be in shape due to the length of the events. He also mentioned Masters Nationals will be his 1st track race. He will learn, I am sure, that there are a lot of really in shape and highly fit masters age track riders. I wish him the best of luck.

He sounds like a pretty mean person and currently sure himself is amazing how these people get overconfident simply because they have a few extra toys to play with. All these extra tollways that they had to play with give them an idea of thinking that they can pretty much say and do whatever they wanted to I understand that he has a nice bike but that doesn't mean he can disrespect the effort that riders put in.