Roadie Rage

JM01

Aug 2, 2006
So every weekend my wife and I do a 40km loop on the concessions south of Wasaga...a nice ride through cow country.​
The last few weeks, a women has let her two dogs, who live to chase bikes and nip at our feet, chase us down the road...one will keep after us for a few hundred yards.​
So, after a couple of weeks, yesterday I turned back and confronted her in her yard...had a lot of nasty things to say to her. If she had apologized, perhaps tried to call her dogs back, I may have not been so nasty, but at one point, birds began to fall from the sky...even her dogs took off.​
Today I'm tracking down Springwater Township Animal Control..perhaps they can set her straight....Hopefully, all she needed was a good talking to, which she got from me...next week I'm taking bear spay, maybe a pellet gun.​
Lets see what happens.​

Reactions: haleylx4
Bear spray or mace sounds like a good idea to me. Use something intended for defense, like whatever the postal service uses for dogs. A pellet gun would reflect badly on you with the authorities.

Happy hunting!

Fill a water pistol with water and a little washing up liquid. A couple squirts in the face, eyes will do the trick.... if it doesn't try it on the dogs.

Lol oh boy that is something. Not quite sure what is wrong with people that they allow stuff like this to happen. It's like they are totally out of it or something. I like the water pistol idea. Might **** the dogs off though or maybe scare them away. The bear mace, I wonder what that will do to them. Just remember you get more bees with honey. I would of tried to say it nicely to her. I mean people usually get worse if you are nasty to them. I'd be nice to the dogs no matter how nasty they are. This usually works.