Roadkill again

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Zog The Undenia, Jun 13, 2004.

  1. Don't dead badgers (and most other things) stink in
    this heat?

    Tags:

  2. Anonymous

    Anonymous Guest

    Zog The Undeniable posted:
    > Don't dead badgers (and most other things) stink in
    > this heat?

    Not when they've dried out ... but they do need seasoning to
    be palatable .. ;)

    --
    Paul ...

    (8(|) ... Homer Rocks

  3. Msa

    Msa Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] says...
    > Zog The Undeniable posted:
    > > Don't dead badgers (and most other things) stink in
    > > this heat?
    >
    > Not when they've dried out ... but they do need seasoning
    > to be palatable .. ;)

    Personally, I don't stop and sniff them.

    :)

    --
    Mark (MSA) This post is packaged by intellectual weight, not
    volume. Some settling of contents may have occurred during

  4. Al C-F

    Al C-F Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Zog The Undeniable posted:
    >> Don't dead badgers (and most other things) stink in
    >> this heat?
    >
    >Not when they've dried out ... but they do need seasoning
    >to be palatable ..

    Yummy. Badger Biltung.
    --

    Cheers,

    Al

  5. Jon Senior

    Jon Senior Guest

    Zog The Undeniable [email protected] opined the
    following...
    > Don't dead badgers (and most other things) stink in
    > this heat?

    Try taking dried bananas. The protein content isn't as good,
    but they're more palatable. ;-)

    Jon