Roadside drug tests strike early

Marty Wallace said:

The number of times I've been (felicitously) waved past booze buses on my bike . . .

Is there any truth to the rumour that the MBTC was asked by the NE Vic poilice to stop their 'Winery Walkabout" tours because of several unsavoury traffic-related incidents following extended tasting sessions at local wineries, and the occasional involuntary decanting of bike, rider and several, formerly intact bottles of red onto the bitumen?

After an E or two, even Ford F250 drivers love cyclists . . . surely a good thing . . . ?

M "it's all good" H

"mfhor" <[email protected]
> Marty Wallace Wrote:
> > http://tinyurl.com/4tojz

> The number of times I've been (felicitously) waved past booze buses on
> my bike . . .

I love that! :)

> After an E or two, even Ford F250 drivers love cyclists . . . surely a
> good thing . . . ?

Yeah.. they should only test for depressants..
everything else makes the driver better! :)

Can the system detect hallucinogens?

If I've just had a couple of Sudafed or other
ephedrine/pseudoephedrine based product..
will that register on their doovermajig?

hippy

"hippy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:

> Can the system detect hallucinogens?

No, itis specifically designed to test only for Meth-amphetamines and THC
(in dope)

> If I've just had a couple of Sudafed or other
> ephedrine/pseudoephedrine based product..
> will that register on their doovermajig?

Heard a good suggestion today as a generic name for the vehicle - 'bongovan'
:) love it

No, Sudafed will not test positive (see comments above)

Cheers
Peter