Roark bicycles - any experience?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Larry Schuldt, Apr 6, 2003.

  1. Hi,

    Does anyone out there have any experience, either good or bad, with Roark bicycles? I saw them at
    the Chicago bike show last year and I'm severly tempted.

    Thanks, larry

    Tags:

  2. thequeenie

    thequeenie New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2003
    Hi Larry,

    I am also severly tempted after seeing the bike at HHH in Wichita Falls, Tx. Have you made any decision or received any information?

    Thanks, Linda

  3. On 26 Aug 2003 12:25:16 +0950, thequeenie <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Larry Schuldt wrote:
    > > Hi, Does anyone out there have any experience, either good or bad, with Roark bicycles? I saw
    > > them at the Chicago bike show last year and I'm severly tempted. Thanks, larry
    >

    >Hi Larry,
    >
    >I am also severly tempted after seeing the bike at HHH in Wichita Falls, Tx. Have you made any
    >decision or received any information?
    >
    >Thanks, Linda

    No, I haven't heard from anyone. I was impressed by their attitude, but I sure would like to hear
    from someone who actually rides one.

    larry
    --
    To reply by e-mail, be polite. Rudeness will get you nowhere.

  4. Robin Hubert

    Robin Hubert Guest

    "Larry Schuldt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On 26 Aug 2003 12:25:16 +0950, thequeenie <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Larry Schuldt wrote:
    > > > Hi, Does anyone out there have any experience, either good or bad, with Roark bicycles? I saw
    > > > them at the Chicago bike show last year and I'm severly tempted. Thanks, larry
    > >

    > >Hi Larry,
    > >
    > >I am also severly tempted after seeing the bike at HHH in Wichita Falls, Tx. Have you made any
    > >decision or received any information?
    > >
    > >Thanks, Linda
    >
    > No, I haven't heard from anyone. I was impressed by their attitude, but I sure would like to hear
    > from someone who actually rides one.

    I've sold and built a couple of these. Workmanship is first rate and Roark's experience with
    titanium is extensive.

    It's my opinion that you don't need to ride a frame to know whether or not you'll like it. A
    well-made frame will ride well. In fact, every one of my bike sales involves no test-riding, and all
    my customers have been happy.

    Call Woody and he'll set you up to talk to some owners.

    --
    Robin Hubert <[email protected]