In article <[email hidden]>, " BOB"
Quoted message said:Goomba38 said:BOB said:Jim Davis wrote:
> I don't know about the rest of y'all but I love the
> posted responses and comments from "Melba's Jammin'". I
> think they are more often than not sharp, witty and
> worth reading. :-)
Oh, c'mon. Now you've done it. We'll never be able to
stand her if people type about her that way. We have to
keep her guessing. BOB
;-)
LOL, I just posted about the same thing. I should
have read ahead.
Goomba
Naw. Barb needs to get this from as many sides as possible. With her,
and all her humility <eg> it's our duty.
BOB
now I've done it, Harry's stuffing beets up my nose and Jam Lady's
probably throwing broken Ball jars my way
That's the ticket: my Balls at your balls. You left yourself wide
open, BOB. No jam for you, Punk!
The most important thing I've got going for me is the ability to laugh
at myself. I don't know if that qualifies as humility but I surely
don't take myself as seriously as some folks do. My late FIL used to
say we'd care less about what people think of us if we knew how little
they do.
--
-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> 2005 Pirohy Marathon pics added 1-23-05.
"I read recipes the way I read science fiction: I get to the end and
say,'Well, that's not going to happen.'" - Comedian Rita Rudner,
performance at New York, New York, January 10, 2005.