roasted Laver seaweed

John D. Misrahi

Guest
I have a package of this stuff...is it suitable for using in
soups, or is it like the nori used for sushi rolls?

john

>From: "John D. Misrahi" [email protected]

>I have a package of this stuff...is it suitable for using
>in soups, or is it like the nori used for sushi rolls?

My (vanished) Welsh cookbook had a recipe for
laverbread. . . . ?

E. P.

"John D. Misrahi" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:p[email protected]:

> I have a package of this stuff...is it suitable for using
> in soups, or is it like the nori used for sushi rolls?
>
> john

It is mostly used, I belive, as just a snack. It's quite
tasty. It's usually been toasted & seasoned.