roasted Laver seaweed

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by John D. Misrahi, May 7, 2004.

  1. I have a package of this stuff...is it suitable for using in
    soups, or is it like the nori used for sushi rolls?

    john

    Tags:

  2. Julian9ehp

    Julian9ehp Guest

    >From: "John D. Misrahi" [email protected]

    >I have a package of this stuff...is it suitable for using
    >in soups, or is it like the nori used for sushi rolls?

    My (vanished) Welsh cookbook had a recipe for
    laverbread. . . . ?

    E. P.

  3. Bean

    Bean Guest

    "John D. Misrahi" <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:p[email protected]:

    > I have a package of this stuff...is it suitable for using
    > in soups, or is it like the nori used for sushi rolls?
    >
    > john

    It is mostly used, I belive, as just a snack. It's quite
    tasty. It's usually been toasted & seasoned.