Robbie McEwen should go to Clown College

Patrick

Guest
The biggest laugh would've been that he actually DID get dropped after
that stupid wheelie today. Smacks hard of Kevin Bacon in Quicksilver.
What a dork.

> Re: Robbie McEwen should go to Clown College

clown college should go to robbie mcewen.

On 21 Jul 2004 09:49:37 -0700, Patrick wrote:
>The biggest laugh would've been that he actually DID get dropped after
>that stupid wheelie today.

By whom? "Get dropped" is what Armstrong says to sprinters who can't or
won't take their pull. In cycling, it doesn't apply to falling down on
the ground.

"Patrick" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> The biggest laugh would've been that he actually DID get dropped after
> that stupid wheelie today. Smacks hard of Kevin Bacon in Quicksilver.
> What a dork.

Nipplehead,

Why does doing a wheelie after a stage make him a dork? I persoanlly don't
like McWhiner, but it was his (sprinters) way of saying "**** this mountain"
I made the time cut. What would make someone a real dork would be watching a
movie with Kevin Bacon in it

Dave

>Subject: Re: Robbie McEwen should go to Clown College
>From: Ewoud Dronkert [email protected]
>Date: 7/21/2004 12:10 PM Central Standard Time
>
>On 21 Jul 2004 09:49:37 -0700, Patrick wrote:
>>The biggest laugh would've been that he actually DID get dropped after
>>that stupid wheelie today.

>By whom? "Get dropped" is what Armstrong says to sprinters who can't or
>won't take their pull. In cycling, it doesn't apply to falling down on
>the ground.

easy does it...

thanks,
jason

Now thats a quality response! LOL!

"Dave H" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Patrick" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > The biggest laugh would've been that he actually DID get dropped after
> > that stupid wheelie today. Smacks hard of Kevin Bacon in Quicksilver.
> > What a dork.

> Nipplehead,
>
> Why does doing a wheelie after a stage make him a dork? I persoanlly don't
> like McWhiner, but it was his (sprinters) way of saying "**** this

mountain"
> I made the time cut. What would make someone a real dork would be watching

> movie with Kevin Bacon in it
>
> Dave

"Patrick" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> The biggest laugh would've been that he actually DID get dropped after
> that stupid wheelie today. Smacks hard of Kevin Bacon in Quicksilver.
> What a dork.

Dork yourself - I thought it was hilarious.

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 18:11:09 GMT, "Dave H" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>"Patrick" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> The biggest laugh would've been that he actually DID get dropped after
>> that stupid wheelie today. Smacks hard of Kevin Bacon in Quicksilver.
>> What a dork.

>Nipplehead,
>
>Why does doing a wheelie after a stage make him a dork? I persoanlly don't
>like McWhiner, but it was his (sprinters) way of saying "**** this mountain"
>I made the time cut. What would make someone a real dork would be watching a
>movie with Kevin Bacon in it

Hey...I LIKED "Animal House"!!