Robbie Ventura

Tom Nakashima wrote:
> Anyone else enjoy that interview yesterday?

Yes, when I see this guy interviewed on OLN, I can hardly wait for his
infomercials. Hearing his view, one feels a surge of positive energy
and KNOWs, instantly, that he could could not only coach you to top
physical condition, but also make you an expert in real estate flipping
and foreign currency trading.

"LastToKnow" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Tom Nakashima wrote:
>> Anyone else enjoy that interview yesterday?

> Yes, when I see this guy interviewed on OLN, I can hardly wait for his
> infomercials. Hearing his view, one feels a surge of positive energy
> and KNOWs, instantly, that he could could not only coach you to top
> physical condition, but also make you an expert in real estate flipping
> and foreign currency trading.

He certainly is an upbeat guy.

Michael wrote:
> "LastToKnow" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> Tom Nakashima wrote:
>>> Anyone else enjoy that interview yesterday?

>> Yes, when I see this guy interviewed on OLN, I can hardly wait for his
>> infomercials. Hearing his view, one feels a surge of positive energy
>> and KNOWs, instantly, that he could could not only coach you to top
>> physical condition, but also make you an expert in real estate flipping
>> and foreign currency trading.

> He certainly is an upbeat guy.

Landis did not think so. I never saw Armstrong as curt with an
interviewer in all his years at the tour. But then, Armstrong was never
interviewed by Robbie.

I enjoyed the hell out of it.

On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 23:08:14 GMT, "Michael"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>"LastToKnow" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> Tom Nakashima wrote:
>>> Anyone else enjoy that interview yesterday?

>> Yes, when I see this guy interviewed on OLN, I can hardly wait for his
>> infomercials. Hearing his view, one feels a surge of positive energy
>> and KNOWs, instantly, that he could could not only coach you to top
>> physical condition, but also make you an expert in real estate flipping
>> and foreign currency trading.

>He certainly is an upbeat guy.

A ran into him randomly on a bike ride in Illinois a number of years
ago and he was really nice and helpful.

JT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************

While "coach" Robbie Ventura is applying hair products and headed to
the booth for interviews Allen Lim is number crunching the power tap
data... who's the real "coach" here?

DC

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> While "coach" Robbie Ventura is applying hair products and headed to
> the booth for interviews Allen Lim is number crunching the power tap
> data... who's the real "coach" here?

Who designed the Corvette?

Tom Kunich wrote:
> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > While "coach" Robbie Ventura is applying hair products and headed to
> > the booth for interviews Allen Lim is number crunching the power tap
> > data... who's the real "coach" here?

> Who designed the Corvette?

shouldn't it be "who designed the testarossa" ?

On 23 Jul 2006 22:08:39 -0700, [email protected] wrote:

>Tom Kunich wrote:
>> <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> > While "coach" Robbie Ventura is applying hair products and headed to
>> > the booth for interviews Allen Lim is number crunching the power tap
>> > data... who's the real "coach" here?

>> Who designed the Corvette?

>shouldn't it be "who designed the testarossa" ?

I was wondering what Zora Arkus Duntov had to do with bike racing.

Ron

In article <[email protected]>,
RonSonic <[email protected]> wrote:

> On 23 Jul 2006 22:08:39 -0700, [email protected] wrote:
>

> >Tom Kunich wrote:
> >> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> news:[email protected]...
> >>
> >> Who designed the Corvette?

> >shouldn't it be "who designed the testarossa" ?

> I was wondering what Zora Arkus Duntov had to do with bike racing.

Just someone mixing their metaphors.

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

In article <[email protected]>,
RonSonic <[email protected]> wrote:

> On 23 Jul 2006 22:08:39 -0700, [email protected] wrote:
>

> >Tom Kunich wrote:
> >> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> news:[email protected]...
> >>
> >> Who designed the Corvette?

> >shouldn't it be "who designed the testarossa" ?

> I was wondering what Zora Arkus Duntov had to do with bike racing.
>
> Ron

Also, he didn't design the Testarossa, he designed the Ardun.

Yes, I know, trust me; Dad had a '67 Sting Ray in the garage when I was
growing up.

On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 07:04:14 GMT, Ryan Cousineau <[email protected]> wrote:

>In article <[email protected]>,
> RonSonic <[email protected]> wrote:

>> >shouldn't it be "who designed the testarossa" ?

>> I was wondering what Zora Arkus Duntov had to do with bike racing.
>>
>> Ron

>Also, he didn't design the Testarossa, he designed the Ardun.
>
>Yes, I know, trust me; Dad had a '67 Sting Ray in the garage when I was
>growing up.

Yeah, I know the Testarossa was already in production when they co-opted him.
Now if only I could figure out who came up with the Shelby Cobra.

Ron

> In article <[email protected]>,
> RonSonic <[email protected]> wrote:

>> >shouldn't it be "who designed the testarossa" ?

>> I was wondering what Zora Arkus Duntov had to do with bike racing.
>>
>> Ron

> Also, he didn't design the Testarossa, he designed the Ardun.
>
> Yes, I know, trust me; Dad had a '67 Sting Ray in the garage when I was
> growing up.

Err, the point is that it is a team effort. Why are you all looking for a
star? A Jesus of a coach that waves his hand and magically appears a winner?

On 24 Jul 2006 08:42:26 -0700, [email protected] wrote:

>> Who designed the Corvette?

>Yeah, Whatever... my point is Ventura's title should be "publicist" not
>"coach"

On the theory that the person that 'crunches the numbers' is most
likely to be the one calling the shots. On that basis, I'm guessing a
lot of 'coaches of the year' should be handing back their trophies.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

"Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> While "coach" Robbie Ventura is applying hair products and headed to
>> the booth for interviews Allen Lim is number crunching the power tap
>> data... who's the real "coach" here?

> Who designed the Corvette?

I have no idea, but I am sure that you were involved somehow...

Tom Kunich wrote:
> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > While "coach" Robbie Ventura is applying hair products and headed to
> > the booth for interviews Allen Lim is number crunching the power tap
> > data... who's the real "coach" here?

> Who designed the Corvette?

Al Gore?

Andy Coggan

In article
<[email protected]

Howard Kveck <[email protected]> wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>,
> RonSonic <[email protected]> wrote:

> > >shouldn't it be "who designed the testarossa" ?

> > I was wondering what Zora Arkus Duntov had to do with bike racing.

> Just someone mixing their metaphors.

In a collins glass
1 oz gin
1 oz rye
1 oz Campari
3 dash maraschino cherry syrup
top up with seltzer.

--
Michael Press

> Tom Kunich wrote:
> > <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > While "coach" Robbie Ventura is applying hair products and headed to
> > > the booth for interviews Allen Lim is number crunching the power tap
> > > data... who's the real "coach" here?

> > Who designed the Corvette?

> Al Gore?
>
> Andy Coggan