Robbie Ventura

In article <[email protected]>,
Michael Press <[email protected]> wrote:

> In article
> <[email protected]
> >,

> Howard Kveck <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > In article <[email protected]>,
> > RonSonic <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > I was wondering what Zora Arkus Duntov had to do with bike racing.

> > Just someone mixing their metaphors.

> In a collins glass
> 1 oz gin
> 1 oz rye
> 1 oz Campari
> 3 dash maraschino cherry syrup
> top up with seltzer.

Chicks dig metaphors.

http://gorillavsbear.blogspot.com/2006/03/sparks-chicks-dig-metaphors.htm

D-I-G dig dig metaphors,

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
> [email protected] wrote:
>

>>Tom Kunich wrote:
>>
>>><[email protected]> wrote in message
>>>news:[email protected]...

>>>Who designed the Corvette?

>>Al Gore?
>>
>>Andy Coggan

> Nah, he killed the electric car.

But it was an evil car, built from the most evil parts of the most evil
cars in all the world. The steering wheel from ******'s staff car. The
left turn signal from Charles Manson's VW. The windshield wipers from
that car that played Knight Rider...

- Lifted from an old Futurama episode