Robbie withdraws

Tritonrider

Guest
I'll bet Tanya Harding had something to do with this.

Currently in second place on general classification and still considered a favourite for the
overall, the Lotto-Domo rider from Queensland was philosophical and cautious about the shooting pain
which truck his left knee while riding in the 1.6km neutral zone of this morning's stage. He
continued on and rode the first 40km of stage 5, but caution prevailed. As the peloton came back
into Willunga to finish the first lap, McEwen abandoned the race after speaking with team director
Henrik Redant.

Bill C.

Can anyone tell I'm seriously bored and physical therapy for a knee blows? Bill C.

[email protected] (TritonRider) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

> Currently in second place on general classification and still considered a favourite for the
> overall, the Lotto-Domo rider from Queensland was philosophical and cautious about the shooting
> pain which truck his left knee while riding in the 1.6km neutral zone of this morning's stage. He
> continued on and rode the first 40km of stage 5, but caution prevailed. As the peloton came back
> into Willunga to finish the first lap, McEwen abandoned the race after speaking with team director
> Henrik Redant.

Doesn't sound like anything to worry about. Cyclist's careers aren't really hampered by
knee problems.

in article [email protected], Amit at [email protected] wrote
on 01/25/2003 02:44 PM:

> [email protected] (TritonRider) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>
>> Currently in second place on general classification and still considered a favourite for the
>> overall, the Lotto-Domo rider from Queensland was philosophical and cautious about the shooting
>> pain which truck his left knee while riding in the 1.6km neutral zone of this morning's stage. He
>> continued on and rode the first 40km of stage 5, but caution prevailed. As the peloton came back
>> into Willunga to finish the first lap, McEwen abandoned the race after speaking with team
>> director Henrik Redant.
>>

> Doesn't sound like anything to worry about. Cyclist's careers aren't really hampered by knee
> problems.

Odd ... seems like I recall that all of Jan Ullrich's troubles this past year were related to his
knee problems ....

dot veloworks dot com [four word] slash

"Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:BA58751A.21F9B%[email protected]...
> in article [email protected], Amit at [email protected] wrote
> on 01/25/2003 02:44 PM:
>
> > [email protected] (TritonRider) wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...
> >
> >> Currently in second place on general classification and still considered a favourite for the
> >> overall, the Lotto-Domo rider from Queensland was philosophical and cautious about the shooting
> >> pain which truck his left knee while riding in the 1.6km neutral zone of this morning's stage.
> >> He continued on and rode the first 40km of stage 5, but caution prevailed. As the peloton came
> >> back into Willunga to finish the first lap, McEwen abandoned the race after speaking with team
> >> director Henrik Redant.
> >>

> > Doesn't sound like anything to worry about. Cyclist's careers aren't really hampered by knee
> > problems.
>

> Odd ... seems like I recall that all of Jan Ullrich's troubles this past year were related to his
> knee problems ....

I'm thinking that was more of the famous Amit "dry wit" Dave

Originally posted by Tritonrider
I'll bet Tanya Harding had something to do with this.

Currently in second place on general classification and still considered a favourite for the
overall, the Lotto-Domo rider from Queensland was philosophical and cautious about the shooting pain
which truck his left knee while riding in the 1.6km neutral zone of this morning's stage. He
continued on and rode the first 40km of stage 5, but caution prevailed. As the peloton came back
into Willunga to finish the first lap, McEwen abandoned the race after speaking with team director
Henrik Redant.

Bill C.

Its better to get on top of a problem like this early right?

Cheers!