Robert Bass - where are you?

"Snowman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> What have we learned with these 100+ responses?
>
> 1) Ed is an antisemite.
>
> With 2000 years of Christanity, that is the only thing that he can
> learn from the Catholic Church? Great schools and churches you went
> to, Ed.
>
> 2) Ed does not beleive in sex for himself.
>
> This is a good thing. The gene pool does not need him!
> Halleluiah! Halleluiah! Halleluiah! Halleluiah! Halleluiah!
> Halleluiah! Halleluiah! Christ is cumming!
>
> Warning: This is NOT a top posting!!! Can you deal with it Ed?

But you have not even posted to what it is that you are responding to? So
your posting is as always all screwed up. You are hopeless. No one will know
what you are talking about, including me. Why not do it right?

I do not believe in sex for anyone. However, it is a necessary evil in order
to keep the species going. Other than that, sex is an unmitigated disaster.
I refer you to all the Romantic literature that was ever written. Start with
Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet.

Snowman does not like my comment about Jewish comedians all being dirty
minded, but find me a clean minded Jewish comic. Can't do it, can you? [Was
Jack Benny Jewish? He was clean minded - one of the few.]

Snowman is most likely a dirty minded Jew himself as that "Christ is
cumming" remark strikes me as being highly offensive and anti-Christian.

--
Regards,

Saint Edward - Order of the Perpetual Miseries - Minnesota

In article <[email protected]>, Edward Dolan
<[email protected]> wrote:

> "Slugger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:270820041908584706%[email protected]...
> [...]
>
> Edward Dolan wrote:
>
> > > It can't be much fun to be called a fornicator and a masturbator.

> > I am fine with it.. i both fornicate and masturbate. I like to do both
> > activities regularly. I recommend the same to you old timer. You may
> > have some stale jizz in there crusting your up insides.

> It can't be much fun to be called a fornicator and a masturbator.

It's totally fun. Funny even.
Because who uses those words except a god fearing christian scared to
look at his own dink. The devil lurks down there.

"Slugger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:280820041504047211%[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>, Edward Dolan
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > "Slugger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:270820041908584706%[email protected]...
> > [...]
> > >
> > > I am fine with it.. i both fornicate and masturbate. I like to do

both
> > > activities regularly. I recommend the same to you old timer. You may
> > > have some stale jizz in there crusting your up insides.

> > It can't be much fun to be called a fornicator and a masturbator.

> It's totally fun. Funny even.
> Because who uses those words except a god fearing christian scared to
> look at his own dink. The devil lurks down there.

I have already told you innumerable times that I am not a Christian nor do I
believe in any religion. My objection to you behaving like a goat is based
on standards having to do with civilization and universal ethics. You have
no doubt associated with the dregs of society all of your life and your
whole family may be of that nature, but you are beneath contempt. Anyone who
admits to being a fornicator and a masturbator is hardly even human. You,
sir, are a goat. Please join them in their pasture. You do not belong in the
company of human beings.

--

<[email protected]> wrote:

> "Slugger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:280820041504047211%[email protected]...
> > In article <[email protected]>, Edward Dolan
> > <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > > "Slugger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:270820041908584706%[email protected]...
> > > [...]

> both
> > >
> > > It can't be much fun to be called a fornicator and a masturbator.

> > It's totally fun. Funny even.
> > Because who uses those words except a god fearing christian scared to
> > look at his own dink. The devil lurks down there.

> I have already told you innumerable times that I am not a Christian nor do I
> believe in any religion. My objection to you behaving like a goat is based
> on standards having to do with civilization and universal ethics. You have
> no doubt associated with the dregs of society all of your life and your
> whole family may be of that nature, but you are beneath contempt. Anyone who
> admits to being a fornicator and a masturbator is hardly even human. You,
> sir, are a goat. Please join them in their pasture. You do not belong in the
> company of human beings.

blah blah blah.
who cares ed, your obviously touched in the head.

"Slugger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:280820042121155103%[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>, Edward Dolan
> <[email protected]> wrote:

[...]
> > I have already told you innumerable times that I am not a Christian nor

do I
> > believe in any religion. My objection to you behaving like a goat is

based
> > on standards having to do with civilization and universal ethics. You

have
> > no doubt associated with the dregs of society all of your life and your
> > whole family may be of that nature, but you are beneath contempt. Anyone

who
> > admits to being a fornicator and a masturbator is hardly even human.

You,
> > sir, are a goat. Please join them in their pasture. You do not belong in

the
> > company of human beings.

> blah blah blah.
> who cares ed, your obviously touched in the head.

That should be you're for you are, not your. Your is an adjective.

Main Entry: your
Pronunciation: y&r, 'yur, 'yOr, 'yor
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English Eower; akin to Old English
Eow you -- more at YOU
1 : of or relating to you or yourself or yourselves especially as
possessor or possessors <your bodies>, agent or agents <your contributions>,
or object or objects of an action <your discharge>
2 : of or relating to one or oneself <when you face the north, east is
at your right>
3 -- used with little or no meaning almost as an equivalent to the
definite article the <a trait... that sets him apart from your average
professor -- James Breckenridge>

Main Entry: you're
Pronunciation: y&r, 'yur, 'yOr, 'yor, "yü-&r
: you are

Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

It has often occurred to me that I may be a bit eccentric, but that is
why I know I am OK. It is only those who never doubt their sanity, like you,
who are most likely to be insane.

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I am waiting to hear from Beth now that she is married and has become
> responsible. She needs to carefully consider if she would like her parents
> to know about her premarital sex and if she would like her daughter (if

and
> when she has one) to be so engaged.

I don't have any kids, but i hpoe to raise kids who have responsible,
premarital sex. I cannot imagine marrying someone whom i didn't have sex
with first, and i assume my kids will be the same way. Remember, Ed, jews
don't have the same fear of sex that you christians do.

> I have already answered you about the enjoyment factor. You are confusing
> what men like about sex with what women like about sex. They are not one

and
> the same thing. But it takes a big brain to know what women want. Most men
> cannot ever figure out what women want. They go though life confused and
> perplexed about it. But here is the answer ... drum roll please ... all
> women want is children! Yes, it is really just that simple. Biology is
> destiny. Thus spake Zarathustra.

I am laughing, because i just had this conversation with someone via email.
I think men and women do have different sex drives - but women can and do
have sex for kicks. And its all fine.

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Beth, like all women, is muddled in her thinking because she has been

unduly
> influenced by what the men around her think. If she had gotten married at

> younger age and instead of remaining a spinster for the past 20 years she
> would have known what is to be a woman and to think like a woman. But all
> she has to do is touch roots with her womanly nature and like the Virgin
> Mary she will tap into an ocean of goodness and think only right thoughts.
> Once she has done that, she will KNOW that premarital sex is wrong, that
> birth control is wrong and that abortion is wrong. It is only depraved men
> and women who have lost touch with their femininity who think these things
> are right. Thus spake Zarathustra.

LOL, I will keep you posted should i get in touch with my womanly nature. I
think premarital sex is fine, birth control is exellent and abortion is
necessary, in the meantime.

"Child" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
> > Beth, like all women, is muddled in her thinking because she has been

> unduly
> > influenced by what the men around her think. If she had gotten married

at
> > younger age and instead of remaining a spinster for the past 20 years

she
> > would have known what is to be a woman and to think like a woman. But

all
> > she has to do is touch roots with her womanly nature and like the Virgin
> > Mary she will tap into an ocean of goodness and think only right

thoughts.
> > Once she has done that, she will KNOW that premarital sex is wrong, that
> > birth control is wrong and that abortion is wrong. It is only depraved

men
> > and women who have lost touch with their femininity who think these

things
> > are right. Thus spake Zarathustra.

> LOL, I will keep you posted should i get in touch with my womanly nature.

> think premarital sex is fine, birth control is exellent and abortion is
> necessary, in the meantime.

It may be that as a result of living the life of a loose woman for so long
that you may never be able capture your essential womanly nature. You will
never know what you have lost.

The world is rife with deadly venereal diseases and AIDS as a result of sex
outside of marriage. Apparently nature itself conspires against sinfulness.
There is never any need for birth control measures if women behave
virtuously - and abortion is nothing but murder. But leave it to a secular
Jew not to know anything about morality.

--
Regards,

Saint Edward - Order of the Perpetual Miseries - Minnesota

"Child" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > I am waiting to hear from Beth now that she is married and has become
> > responsible. She needs to carefully consider if she would like her

parents
> > to know about her premarital sex and if she would like her daughter (if

> and
> > when she has one) to be so engaged.

> I don't have any kids, but i hpoe to raise kids who have responsible,
> premarital sex. I cannot imagine marrying someone whom i didn't have sex
> with first, and i assume my kids will be the same way. Remember, Ed, jews
> don't have the same fear of sex that you christians do.

There is no such thing as responsible premarital sex. If you cannot imagine
marriage without first experimenting with sex, then your imagination is
deficient. We Christians do not fear sex, but we respect it. And we do not
play at it like secular Jews do.

> > I have already answered you about the enjoyment factor. You are

confusing
> > what men like about sex with what women like about sex. They are not one

> and
> > the same thing. But it takes a big brain to know what women want. Most

men
> > cannot ever figure out what women want. They go though life confused and
> > perplexed about it. But here is the answer ... drum roll please ... all
> > women want is children! Yes, it is really just that simple. Biology is
> > destiny. Thus spake Zarathustra.

> I am laughing, because i just had this conversation with someone via

email.
> I think men and women do have different sex drives - but women can and do
> have sex for kicks. And its all fine.

Most woman do not even know what an orgasm is for heaven's sake. They have
to "discover" it. There is no man who ever lived who does not know all about
orgasms at a very early age. To claim that men and women have the same
sexual experience is absurd and nonsensical. Their experiences of sex are as
different as night and day.

And there is nothing fine about it either. It is a necessary evil that
nature has evolved for purposes of procreation because simple cell division
did not work all that well. But it always amuses me how some people like to
wallow like pigs in their instincts and then say it is fine.

--

Edward Dolan wrote:

> That should be you're for you are, not your. Your is an adjective....

Yo Ed,

This is a text newsgroup. Having attachments on your posts is considered
worse form than top posting.

--
Tom Sherman – Curmudgeon and Pedant

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> > LOL, I will keep you posted should i get in touch with my womanly

nature.
> > think premarital sex is fine, birth control is exellent and abortion is
> > necessary, in the meantime.

> It may be that as a result of living the life of a loose woman for so long
> that you may never be able capture your essential womanly nature. You will
> never know what you have lost.

You won't know either, Ed, which makes me wonder how you think you know
about this womanly nature?

> The world is rife with deadly venereal diseases and AIDS as a result of

sex
> outside of marriage. Apparently nature itself conspires against

sinfulness.
> There is never any need for birth control measures if women behave
> virtuously - and abortion is nothing but murder. But leave it to a secular
> Jew not to know anything about morality.

I have had plenty of sex before my marriage 2 months ago and haven't ever
gotten a disease. Birth control is good.
Your catholic nature rings true- doesn't it? I don't consider premarital
sex un-virtuous, and even if it is, it takes two humans to have sex, making
it unvirtuous for men as well.

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Child" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > I am waiting to hear from Beth now that she is married and has become
> > > responsible. She needs to carefully consider if she would like her

> parents
> > > to know about her premarital sex and if she would like her daughter

(if
> > and
> > > when she has one) to be so engaged.

> > I don't have any kids, but i hpoe to raise kids who have responsible,
> > premarital sex. I cannot imagine marrying someone whom i didn't have

sex
> > with first, and i assume my kids will be the same way. Remember, Ed,

jews
> > don't have the same fear of sex that you christians do.

> There is no such thing as responsible premarital sex. If you cannot

imagine
> marriage without first experimenting with sex, then your imagination is
> deficient. We Christians do not fear sex, but we respect it. And we do not
> play at it like secular Jews do.

But you arent' a christian, ed.

> > > I have already answered you about the enjoyment factor. You are

> confusing
> > > what men like about sex with what women like about sex. They are not

one
> > and
> > > the same thing. But it takes a big brain to know what women want. Most

> men
> > > cannot ever figure out what women want. They go though life confused

and
> > > perplexed about it. But here is the answer ... drum roll please ...

all
> > > women want is children! Yes, it is really just that simple. Biology is
> > > destiny. Thus spake Zarathustra.

> > I am laughing, because i just had this conversation with someone via

> email.
> > I think men and women do have different sex drives - but women can and

do
> > have sex for kicks. And its all fine.

> Most woman do not even know what an orgasm is for heaven's sake. They have
> to "discover" it. There is no man who ever lived who does not know all

about
> orgasms at a very early age. To claim that men and women have the same
> sexual experience is absurd and nonsensical. Their experiences of sex are

as
> different as night and day.

have you had sex as a woman? No? Didn't think so.

> And there is nothing fine about it either. It is a necessary evil that
> nature has evolved for purposes of procreation because simple cell

division
> did not work all that well. But it always amuses me how some people like

> wallow like pigs in their instincts and then say it is fine.

It amuses me that it appears you have never had guilt free sex.

The Alaskan Recumbent Princess wrote:

> Your catholic nature rings true- doesn't it? I don't consider premarital
> sex un-virtuous, and even if it is, it takes two humans to have sex, making
> it unvirtuous for men as well.

Two humans is not an absolute requirement; see
<http://www.thebricktestament.com/the_law/beastiality/lv18_23a.html>.

--

<[email protected]> wrote:

> "Slugger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:280820042121155103%[email protected]...
> > In article <[email protected]>, Edward Dolan
> > <[email protected]> wrote:

> [...]
> > > I have already told you innumerable times that I am not a Christian nor

> do I
> > > believe in any religion. My objection to you behaving like a goat is

> based
> > > on standards having to do with civilization and universal ethics. You

> have
> > > no doubt associated with the dregs of society all of your life and your
> > > whole family may be of that nature, but you are beneath contempt. Anyone

> who
> > > admits to being a fornicator and a masturbator is hardly even human.

> You,
> > > sir, are a goat. Please join them in their pasture. You do not belong in

> the
> > > company of human beings.

> > blah blah blah.
> > who cares ed, your obviously touched in the head.

> That should be you're for you are, not your. Your is an adjective.
>

> Main Entry: your
> Pronunciation: y&r, 'yur, 'yOr, 'yor
> Function: adjective
> Etymology: Middle English, from Old English Eower; akin to Old English
> Eow you -- more at YOU
> 1 : of or relating to you or yourself or yourselves especially as
> possessor or possessors <your bodies>, agent or agents <your contributions>,
> or object or objects of an action <your discharge>
> 2 : of or relating to one or oneself <when you face the north, east is
> at your right>
> 3 -- used with little or no meaning almost as an equivalent to the
> definite article the <a trait... that sets him apart from your average
> professor -- James Breckenridge>
>

> Main Entry: you're
> Pronunciation: y&r, 'yur, 'yOr, 'yor, "yü-&r
> : you are
>
> Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary
>
> It has often occurred to me that I may be a bit eccentric, but that is
> why I know I am OK. It is only those who never doubt their sanity, like you,
> who are most likely to be insane.
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Wow, you almost sound smart copy and pasting contractions from the
dictionary ed. Still sound a little crazy ranting about capital
letters and such, but i guess it makes it easier than dealing with the
politics.

> The trouble with Slugger is that he is a liberal who only knows one thing.....blah blah blah.

There is no trouble with slugger.

"Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Edward Dolan wrote:
>
> > That should be you're for you are, not your. Your is an adjective....

> Yo Ed,
>
> This is a text newsgroup. Having attachments on your posts is considered
> worse form than top posting.

I agree! Damned if I know where those attachments come from. I would have
thought they would have automatically been excluded by Google and/or our
newsreaders just as pictures are. Frankly, I would not mind if links were
also forbidden. I like just text only.

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

"Slugger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:290820041444495212%[email protected]...
[...]
> Wow, you almost sound smart copy and pasting contractions from the
> dictionary ed. Still sound a little crazy ranting about capital
> letters and such, but i guess it makes it easier than dealing with the
> politics.

I am surprised you even know what a contraction is, since you never use
them. Instead you use an adjective when you should be using a contraction.
Why not get it right?

As for politics, if and when you say something I can get my teeth into I
will deal with it, but so far you say just one crazy thing after another -
just like Michael Moore. Just hating Bush will get you nowhere. After all, I
just hate Kerry, but I do not go on and on about it.

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

"Child" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >

> > > LOL, I will keep you posted should i get in touch with my womanly

> nature.
> > > think premarital sex is fine, birth control is exellent and abortion

is
> > > necessary, in the meantime.

> > It may be that as a result of living the life of a loose woman for so

long
> > that you may never be able capture your essential womanly nature. You

will
> > never know what you have lost.

> You won't know either, Ed, which makes me wonder how you think you know
> about this womanly nature?

I have read the lives of the saints, including the women saints. However,
women do not really deserve to be revered as saints since women are just
naturally good. But men have to fight to be good, and so only men deserve to
be saints when they rise above their beastly nature.

> > The world is rife with deadly venereal diseases and AIDS as a result of

> sex
> > outside of marriage. Apparently nature itself conspires against

> sinfulness.
> > There is never any need for birth control measures if women behave
> > virtuously - and abortion is nothing but murder. But leave it to a

secular
> > Jew not to know anything about morality.

> I have had plenty of sex before my marriage 2 months ago and haven't ever
> gotten a disease. Birth control is good.

It is nothing but Russian roulette. The entire continent of Africa south of
the Sahara is being ruined by premarital sex and sex outside of marriage due
to AIDS. You are an extremely ignorant person. Best to leave the serious
thinking to us men.

The best birth control is to keep your legs closed. When you open your legs
you are asking for progeny. Thus spake Zarathustra.

> Your catholic nature rings true- doesn't it? I don't consider premarital
> sex un-virtuous, and even if it is, it takes two humans to have sex,

making
> it unvirtuous for men as well.

Men are basically beasts. It is up to women to make us better than we would
otherwise be. For women to join men in swinish behavior is beneath them.

The standard for all women should be the Blessed Virgin Mary. The standard
for all men should be Jesus Christ. Those are the standards. I do not look
to pigs and goats for my standards.

--
Regards,

Saint Edward - Order of the Perpetual Miseries - Minnesota

"Child" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...

[...]
> > There is no such thing as responsible premarital sex. If you cannot

> imagine
> > marriage without first experimenting with sex, then your imagination is
> > deficient. We Christians do not fear sex, but we respect it. And we do

not
> > play at it like secular Jews do.

> But you arent' a christian, ed.

That is true, but I subscribe to the Christian morality, especially as it
relates to sex. In fact, I go much further than that morality as it is
currently being expressed. I prefer the morality of the medieval Church.
Back in those good old days, they knew what sin was and how it ought to be
punished, not only in this world but in the next world. Where the hell is
the Spanish Inquisition when it is needed.
[...]

To claim that men and women have the same
> > sexual experience is absurd and nonsensical. Their experiences of sex

are
> as
> > different as night and day.

> have you had sex as a woman? No? Didn't think so.

Women have to be told what to think on most everything under the sun.
Otherwise they are at sea and just all feelings. You would have to read
Kinsey to get a take on female sexuality. It you try to think it through on
your own you will be lost and gone forever.

> > And there is nothing fine about it either. It is a necessary evil that
> > nature has evolved for purposes of procreation because simple cell

> division
> > did not work all that well. But it always amuses me how some people like

> > wallow like pigs in their instincts and then say it is fine.

> It amuses me that it appears you have never had guilt free sex.

Guilt free sex does not exist any more than guilt free life does not exist.
The creation of new life is a sacrament and just about the most serious
thing that one can undertake to do. Those who think it is all just fun and
games are mere animals (actually I do not like comparing humans to animals
as I consider it highly insulting to the animals) and do not deserve the
designation of human being.