Subject: Re: Robert L Bass
From: "Edward Dolan" [email protected]
Date: 9/11/2004 1:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time

"Group Moderator" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Read all about him
> http://www.Goofysplace.com

The main problem I have with this Bass character is that he has kill filed
me, yet he is constantly dropping nasty remarks about me based on what he is
picking up in quotes from others' posts. Also, he seems to have **** on his
brain much of the time, but that is because I think he has a bowel problem.

I remember once I had IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) and as a result you are
more or less constantly thinking of your gut (intestines) and what could be
going wrong there. So I do have some sympathy for him. But if he wants to
comment on my posts, then he should at least not kill file me as he is only
getting me second hand at best.

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Mike Said:
Ed, you crack me up. You remind me of myself. You tell it like it is. A true
person. hard to find. PS: Bass sucks.

Mike, Sr.
33 Years in the trade
http://www.AlarmServicesInc.com

http://www.AlarmSuperStore.com
"Your One Stop Alarm Shop"
Free Shipping on orders of $100.00 - all others just $5.95
See site for details

You're right this time Ed. What a boring crock of ****! I guess
summer is over and all who are stir crazy find everything else to
discuss except what the subject title for this group refers to.

Sad in a way. But it does add to a quite interesting weekend, while
remembering 9-11 is the only thing happening in this country.

Chris Jordan

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Group Moderator" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Read all about him
> > http://www.Goofysplace.com

> The main problem I have with this Bass character is that he has kill filed
> me, yet he is constantly dropping nasty remarks about me based on what he is
> picking up in quotes from others' posts. Also, he seems to have **** on his
> brain much of the time, but that is because I think he has a bowel problem.
>
> I remember once I had IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) and as a result you are
> more or less constantly thinking of your gut (intestines) and what could be
> going wrong there. So I do have some sympathy for him. But if he wants to
> comment on my posts, then he should at least not kill file me as he is only
> getting me second hand at best.

> Someone quoted Mr. Dolan:
>
> > The main problem I have with this
> > Bass character is that he has kill filed
> > me...

I can understand how it bothers Mr. Dolan since his only purpose is to get
people to argue with him. I've no interest in carrying on a discussion with
him so into the bozo bin he goes and there he stays.

"Robert L. Bass" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> > Someone quoted Mr. Dolan:
> >
> > > The main problem I have with this
> > > Bass character is that he has kill filed
> > > me...

> I can understand how it bothers Mr. Dolan since his only purpose is to get
> people to argue with him. I've no interest in carrying on a discussion

with
> him so into the bozo bin he goes and there he stays.

"Robert L. Bass" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>> Someone quoted Mr. Dolan:
>>
>> > The main problem I have with this
>> > Bass character is that he has kill filed
>> > me.

> I can understand how it bothers Mr. Dolan since his only purpose is to get
> people to argue with him. I've no interest in carrying on a discussion
> with
> him so into the bozo bin he goes and there he stays.

You are in reruns Mr.Bass. Supposedly you already had Dolan in your kill
file, unless you lied about that. Or maybe you just like announcing to the
group that you've kill filed someone. Or maybe it's just you nature to be
tedious.

Hopefully you will stop responding to Dolan's posts quoted or otherwise.
Maybe you'll stop reading them too.
But I doubt it.

Four More

> You are in reruns Mr.Bass.

I'm not sure what that means. I just thought it was kind of funny that the
gentleman complained that his only problem with me is that I had kill-filed
him. Truth be told, I've no ill feelings toward the gentleman. I'm just
not interested in dialoguing with him. However, since this thread seems to
have been created (probably by one of the morons from that "other"
newsgroup) specifically for me I decided to reply.

> Supposedly you already had Dolan
> in your kill file, unless you lied
> about that...

Yep. He's kill-filed but not because I dislike him or anything. I think
he's a troll so I'm not interested in his ramblings. I don't have a lot of
folks in the bozo bin so I still see his comments when other folks reply to
him. They/and you are free to engage the gentleman if that pleases
them/you.

> Or maybe you just like announcing to the
> group that you've kill filed someone. Or
> maybe it's just you nature to be tedious.

malapropism:
n : the unintentional misuse of a word by confusion with one that sounds
similar [syn: malaprop]

> Hopefully you will stop responding to Dolan's
> posts quoted or otherwise...

Are you offended that I replied to one of his comments which was directed at
me?

> Maybe you'll stop reading them too.

Maybe I'll only read them once in a while. Maybe I will turn off my filters
every so often to see if any someone I normally ignore has anything
interesting to say.

> But I doubt it.

"Let him who is without sin cast the first stone."

> Four More

Four more what?

"Robert L. Bass" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> > You are in reruns Mr.Bass.

> I'm not sure what that means. I just thought it was kind of funny that

the
> gentleman complained that his only problem with me is that I had

kill-filed
> him. Truth be told, I've no ill feelings toward the gentleman. I'm just
> not interested in dialoguing with him. However, since this thread seems

> have been created (probably by one of the morons from that "other"
> newsgroup) specifically for me I decided to reply.
>
> > Supposedly you already had Dolan
> > in your kill file, unless you lied
> > about that...

> Yep. He's kill-filed but not because I dislike him or anything. I think
> he's a troll so I'm not interested in his ramblings. I don't have a lot

of
> folks in the bozo bin so I still see his comments when other folks reply

> him. They/and you are free to engage the gentleman if that pleases
> them/you.

Well, Mr. Bass has got this much right at least. I really have no objection
whatsoever if someone wants to kill file me. After all, I have no interest
in talking to anyone who does not want to talk to me. But then that person
should not be making snide and nasty remarks about me to others based on
what he is seeing quoted, because he is only getting one side of the story.
This was always the only problem that I ever had with Cletus Lee too. If you
have kill filed me, then you should not be commenting on my posts. In the
old days this was what was known as fair play.

I have never kill filed anyone no matter how nasty it gets. I want to know
what others are saying and when I respond I want to know what the full story
is, not just one person's side of it. There are very many on this group who
do not know how to properly edit a post. That is why it is so important to
have the messages in full and not some else's edited version.
[...]

> > Hopefully you will stop responding to Dolan's
> > posts quoted or otherwise...

> Are you offended that I replied to one of his comments which was directed

at
> me?

No, but you need to read what I have written in full and not some else's
version who is editing my message to make me look like an idiot. Where is
your sense of fair play?

> > Maybe you'll stop reading them too.

> Maybe I'll only read them once in a while. Maybe I will turn off my

filters
> every so often to see if any someone I normally ignore has anything
> interesting to say.

If and when you respond to one of my messages, then indicate that you have
read ALL the messages in that thread pertinent to the particular topic under
discussion and not just one person's slanted version of it. When you are
reading just one person's version via his quotations, then you are only
getting half the story. Again, I ask you, where is your sense of fair play?

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

"Robert L. Bass" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>> You are in reruns Mr.Bass.

> I'm not sure what that means. I just thought it was kind of funny that
> the
> gentleman complained that his only problem with me is that I had
> kill-filed
> him. Truth be told, I've no ill feelings toward the gentleman. I'm just
> not interested in dialoguing with him. However, since this thread seems
> have been created (probably by one of the morons from that "other"
> newsgroup) specifically for me I decided to reply.
>
>> Supposedly you already had Dolan
>> in your kill file, unless you lied
>> about that...

> Yep. He's kill-filed but not because I dislike him or anything. I think
> he's a troll so I'm not interested in his ramblings. I don't have a lot
> of
> folks in the bozo bin so I still see his comments when other folks reply
> him. They/and you are free to engage the gentleman if that pleases
> them/you.

Repost from ASA:

"Frank Olson" <[email protected]> wrote in message

Bass doesn't "kill-file" anyone. He just pretends to... He's far to
concerned with what people say about him to risk missing a post and figures
not responding directly will somehow demonstrate his "disdain" for the
individual. He's actually a cowardly little man that frequently posts
garbage about people and is now afraid to leave his house for fear of
actually meeting someone he's insulted [...]

"Dan the Document Man" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Repost from ASA:
>
> "Frank Olson" <[email protected]> wrote in

message

> Bass doesn't "kill-file" anyone. He just pretends to... He's far to
> concerned with what people say about him to risk missing a post and

figures
> not responding directly will somehow demonstrate his "disdain" for the
> individual. He's actually a cowardly little man that frequently posts
> garbage about people and is now afraid to leave his house for fear of
> actually meeting someone he's insulted [...]

Not that I'm any fan of Mr Bass but I wouldn't put much faith into anything
Frank Olson says, he lives in Vancouver Canada and has no idea what Robert
(in Florida) does

Most of his posts are in the same vein as the guy calling himself "Group
Moderator"

From: "Mark Leuck" [email protected]
Date: 9/12/2004 7:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time

"Not that I'm any fan of Mr Bass but I wouldn't put much faith into anything
Frank Olson says, he lives in Vancouver Canada and has no idea what Robert
(in Florida) does

Most of his posts are in the same vein as the guy calling himself "Group
Moderator"

Mike Said:
Below Me - Leuck.
Here is Leuck Shopping: