Robin Williams ruin TOUR???

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Klueless Noobie, Jul 26, 2003.

  1. Do U think Robin ruined the tour?

    Tags:

  2. Race Bannon

    Race Bannon Guest

  3. Guess Who

    Guess Who Guest

    "Klueless Noobie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Do U think Robin ruined the tour?

    I loved his interview early in the tour. this one wasn't much, but it would take a lot more than a
    bad interview to ruin this incredible tour.

  4. jade03

    jade03 New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2003
    How?

  5. Brianb

    Brianb Guest

    "Race Bannon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > yes
    >
    > "Klueless Noobie" <klue[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Do U think Robin ruined the tour?

    How? Did he get up in the middle of the race and start telling his lame ass anti-American,
    anti-Bush jokes?

    I don't think he ruined it just be showing up. I think he was trying to be relatively low key, if
    that's possible for a "star".

  6. Ilan Vardi

    Ilan Vardi Guest

    [email protected] (Klueless Noobie) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Do U think Robin ruined the tour?

    Due to our apparent physical resemblence, I was going to assume his identity to get into the VIP
    section of Sunday's finish.

    -ilan

  7. [email protected] (Ilan Vardi) writes:

    > [email protected] (Klueless Noobie) wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Do U think Robin ruined the tour?
    >
    > Due to our apparent physical resemblence, I was going to assume his identity to get into the VIP
    > section of Sunday's finish.
    >
    > -ilan

    bonus points if you get interviewed on OLN

    -Gerard

  8. On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 16:09:03 -0400, "Barton Brelem" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I hate british pop

    He doesn't entertain you then?

    Regards! Stephen