Robin Williams

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Sierraman, Jul 20, 2004.

  1. Sierraman

    Sierraman Guest

    Let's replace big Al with Robin Williams? I think Bob and Robin would babel
    some pretty funny shit. That would be perfect to offset Phil and Paul!

    B-

    Tags:

  2. Jim Flom

    Jim Flom Guest

    "Sierraman" wrote...
    > Let's replace big Al with Robin Williams? I think Bob and Robin would

    babel
    > some pretty funny shit. That would be perfect to offset Phil and Paul!

    He couldn't sit still long enough and they couldn't afford him, but he was
    off the hook today.

  3. Race Bannon

    Race Bannon Guest

    No No!!!!

    Team together,

    Bob and Paul
    Phil & Robin
    except when R.R. does his Phil impression, we won't be able to tell which
    one is talking.

    Race

    news:[email protected]

  4. On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 11:54:06 -0700, "Sierraman" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Let's replace big Al with Robin Williams? I think Bob and Robin would babel
    >some pretty funny shit. That would be perfect to offset Phil and Paul!
    >
    >B-

    Personally, I'd rather have Sheryl Crow or Kirsten Gum. Better eye (and ear)
    candy. Robin wasn't 'on' today, and even when he is I can only take his spastic
    impromptu for only so long.

    --
    Kelly Beard

  5. did anyone else listen to the LIVE broadcast over the 'net.
    during a commercial break we over-heard somebody (I
    wasn't listening all that closely) setting up what they would
    say about robin williams. then we heard them say it.
    ....thehick

  6. Klaus

    Klaus Guest

    Yeah heard that - interesting how they set up the bit.

    "frank-in-toronto" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > did anyone else listen to the LIVE broadcast over the 'net.
    > during a commercial break we over-heard somebody (I
    > wasn't listening all that closely) setting up what they would
    > say about robin williams. then we heard them say it.
    > ...thehick

  7. pablo

    pablo Guest

    I'd take Gallagher over Robin Williams.

    Ken Very Big Liar <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 11:54:06 -0700, "Sierraman" <[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Let's replace big Al with Robin Williams? I think Bob and Robin would
    >>babel some pretty funny shit. That would be perfect to offset Phil and
    >>Paul!
    >>
    >>B-
    >>

    > Personally, I'd rather have Sheryl Crow or Kirsten Gum. Better eye
    > (and ear) candy. Robin wasn't 'on' today, and even when he is I can
    > only take his spastic impromptu for only so long.
    >
    > --
    > Kelly Beard

  8. Krusty

    Krusty Guest

    On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 15:21:45 -0500, Ken Very Big Liar
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 11:54:06 -0700, "Sierraman" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>Let's replace big Al with Robin Williams? I think Bob and Robin would babel
    >>some pretty funny shit. That would be perfect to offset Phil and Paul!
    >>
    >>B-
    >>

    >Personally, I'd rather have Sheryl Crow or Kirsten Gum. Better eye (and ear)
    >candy. Robin wasn't 'on' today, and even when he is I can only take his spastic
    >impromptu for only so long.

    His Phil impression that morphed into Jackie Stewart was kinda funny
    tho'.

  9. Chris

    Chris Guest

    "Sierraman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Let's replace big Al with Robin Williams? I think Bob and Robin would

    babel
    > some pretty funny shit. That would be perfect to offset Phil and Paul!
    >
    > B-

    I have heard him say some funny shit about the Tour but today he sounded
    like a moron. He just can't be serious whether he has decent material or
    not.

  10. "Sierraman" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Let's replace big Al with Robin Williams? I think Bob and Robin would babel
    > some pretty funny shit. That would be perfect to offset Phil and Paul!
    >
    > B-

    Robin would probably have to do it rather charitably as I expect his
    hourly rate is considerably higher than Al's. Still, you find among
    actors and singers, some very serious sports fans. I remember Alice
    Cooper doing better than most sports writers in picking football teams
    a few years ago and obviously Jack Nicholson could rattle on about the
    Lakers all day if given the opportunity.

  11. gwhite

    gwhite Guest

    Ken Very Big Liar wrote:

    > On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 11:54:06 -0700, "Sierraman" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Let's replace big Al with Robin Williams? I think Bob and Robin would babel
    > >some pretty funny shit. That would be perfect to offset Phil and Paul!
    > >

    > Personally, I'd rather have Sheryl Crow or Kirsten Gum.

    You are one fine human being. So is Lance.

    GO LANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

  12. Sierraman

    Sierraman Guest

    "Richard Adams" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "Sierraman" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Let's replace big Al with Robin Williams? I think Bob and Robin would

    babel
    > > some pretty funny shit. That would be perfect to offset Phil and Paul!
    > >
    > > B-

    > Robin would probably have to do it rather charitably as I expect his
    > hourly rate is considerably higher than Al's. Still, you find among
    > actors and singers, some very serious sports fans. I remember Alice
    > Cooper doing better than most sports writers in picking football teams
    > a few years ago and obviously Jack Nicholson could rattle on about the
    > Lakers all day if given the opportunity.

    Alice Cooper? I saw that guy as a teen at a concert. That might of been the
    concert where the Stockton Flying Skulls got drunk and started fights in the
    crowd, where one person was shot. Or maybe that was a Ten Years After
    concert. Anyone that guy was way over the top.

  13. "Krusty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 15:21:45 -0500, Ken Very Big Liar
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 11:54:06 -0700, "Sierraman" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > >>Let's replace big Al with Robin Williams? I think Bob and Robin would

    babel
    > >>some pretty funny shit. That would be perfect to offset Phil and Paul!
    > >>
    > >>B-
    > >>

    > >Personally, I'd rather have Sheryl Crow or Kirsten Gum. Better eye (and

    ear)
    > >candy. Robin wasn't 'on' today, and even when he is I can only take his

    spastic
    > >impromptu for only so long.

    > His Phil impression that morphed into Jackie Stewart was kinda funny
    > tho

    Um, not really - it was a horrible impression and the whole bit sucked.

  14. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest

    > "Sierraman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > Let's replace big Al with Robin Williams? I think Bob and Robin would

    > babel
    > > some pretty funny shit. That would be perfect to offset Phil and Paul!
    > >
    > > B-

    > I have heard him say some funny shit about the Tour but today he sounded
    > like a moron. He just can't be serious whether he has decent material or
    > not.

    Hw was quoting you though Chris.

    Ever been beaten by 20+ women in a triathlon?

  15. Michael

    Michael Guest

    "Richard Hertz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "Krusty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 15:21:45 -0500, Ken Very Big Liar
    > > <[email protected]> wrote:

    > babel

    > > >Personally, I'd rather have Sheryl Crow or Kirsten Gum. Better eye (and

    > ear)
    > > >candy. Robin wasn't 'on' today, and even when he is I can only take his

    > spastic
    > > >impromptu for only so long.

    > > His Phil impression that morphed into Jackie Stewart was kinda funny
    > > tho

    > Um, not really - it was a horrible impression and the whole bit sucked.

    I wanted it to be funny, but it was not.

    M.

  16. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest

    > "Sierraman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > Let's replace big Al with Robin Williams? I think Bob and Robin would

    > babel
    > > some pretty funny shit. That would be perfect to offset Phil and Paul!
    > >
    > > B-

    > I have heard him say some funny shit about the Tour but today he sounded
    > like a moron. He just can't be serious whether he has decent material or
    > not.

    Hw was quoting you though Chris.

    Ever been beaten by 20+ women in a triathlon?

  17. max taylor

    max taylor Guest

    I'm just glad that Robin showed Bob how to pronounce Tour de France.