Robochallenge end of month data

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Cubit, Mar 31, 2005.

  1. Cubit

    Cubit Guest

    Ever since I started supplementing my potassium, at about 2.5 grams per day,
    I have been about to maintain close to a 2 pound per week loss average.
    This is despite the fact that I am no longer obese, but instead, overweight.

    March: 9.9 pounds

    chart: http://techmart.com/~cubit/Chart65.gif

    I may not push as hard next month. If I get up suddenly after sitting at
    the computer for an hour, I can get a bit dizzy for about 5 seconds. It is
    a warning that my calories are a bit too low. I'll make up for this Friday
    night, when I dine out with friends....

    I won the competition at my TOPS meeting. They had skipped a week due to
    rain, so I weighed in with a 6.75 loss for the two weeks. It is best to
    lead by example....

    Cubit
    311/178.6/165

    Robochallenge: http://www.delorie.com/health/adslc/

    Tags:

  2. Roger Zoul

    Roger Zoul Guest

    Good job.

    Cubit wrote:
    :: Ever since I started supplementing my potassium, at about 2.5 grams
    :: per day, I have been about to maintain close to a 2 pound per week
    :: loss average. This is despite the fact that I am no longer obese,
    :: but instead, overweight.
    ::
    :: March: 9.9 pounds
    ::
    :: chart: http://techmart.com/~cubit/Chart65.gif
    ::
    :: I may not push as hard next month. If I get up suddenly after
    :: sitting at the computer for an hour, I can get a bit dizzy for about
    :: 5 seconds. It is a warning that my calories are a bit too low.
    :: I'll make up for this Friday night, when I dine out with friends....
    ::
    :: I won the competition at my TOPS meeting. They had skipped a week
    :: due to rain, so I weighed in with a 6.75 loss for the two weeks. It
    :: is best to lead by example....
    ::
    :: Cubit
    :: 311/178.6/165
    ::
    :: Robochallenge: http://www.delorie.com/health/adslc/

  3. Tori M.

    Tori M. Guest

    Good job! What was your prize?

    Tori

    --
    Bonnie 3/02
    Xavier 10/04

    Goal 1- lose 20 lbs By May 1st (2# to go)
    "Cubit" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Ever since I started supplementing my potassium, at about 2.5 grams per
    > day,
    > I have been about to maintain close to a 2 pound per week loss average.
    > This is despite the fact that I am no longer obese, but instead,
    > overweight.
    >
    > March: 9.9 pounds
    >
    > chart: http://techmart.com/~cubit/Chart65.gif
    >
    > I may not push as hard next month. If I get up suddenly after sitting at
    > the computer for an hour, I can get a bit dizzy for about 5 seconds. It
    > is
    > a warning that my calories are a bit too low. I'll make up for this
    > Friday
    > night, when I dine out with friends....
    >
    > I won the competition at my TOPS meeting. They had skipped a week due to
    > rain, so I weighed in with a 6.75 loss for the two weeks. It is best to
    > lead by example....
    >
    > Cubit
    > 311/178.6/165
    >
    > Robochallenge: http://www.delorie.com/health/adslc/

  4. Cubit

    Cubit Guest

    Thanks.

    I declined the bag of fruit prize, so I picked a pocket notebook from a box
    of alternate prizes.

    news:[email protected]