Roche's C.E.R.A.; Blood fuel for Champs!

Here's some info about HCG:

http://www.steroid.com/HCG.phtml

It's commonly prescribed for men when their HPTA (hypothalamic/pituitary testicular axis) is damaged - like from chemotherapy for example.

Since Lance surely has less testosterone available (only one testicle now), it's a perfectly acceptable prescription to deal with a depressed HPTA.

Also men on hormone replacement therapy are ofter prescribed HCG to deal with testicular atrophy.

Yes, yes, but Lance had high levels pre-cancer, pre-chemotherapy.

And he and Ferrari had already worked together for seven months before his power output fell off and it appeared that he might be ill.

Why did not Ferrari find this unusual?

Perhaps he was administering hCG injections to mask the T/E urine test----or to help taper his high levels of artificial testosterone/clomid?

Post cancer---it's all TOP SECRET---even to the Cancer Community which could most benefit from the Ferarri magic!

lumpy said:
Here's some info about HCG:

http://www.steroid.com/HCG.phtml

It's commonly prescribed for men when their HPTA (hypothalamic/pituitary testicular axis) is damaged - like from chemotherapy for example.

Since Lance surely has less testosterone available (only one testicle now), it's a perfectly acceptable prescription to deal with a depressed HPTA.

Also men on hormone replacement therapy are ofter prescribed HCG to deal with testicular atrophy.

What a surprise, the little coward didn't have the guts to step up. When I think of flyer I picture Milton Waddams from the movie Office Space.

Thanks for the renewed interest in my Life Sciences/venture capital & athlete Guinea Pig post.

Read how doping, and animal farming/doping affects all sports, not just cycling. EPO to RSR-13 to Actovegin to Hempoure to Tyler's blood puzzle.

Now Triathletes must step up and admit what many aleady knew, that the top people in that sport are on drugs too!

Here's a few names---no jealous lies here:

Rutger Beke, EPO
Nina Kraft, EPO
Kelly Guest, Nandrolone
Rebekah Keat, Nandrolone
Katja Schumacher, illegal T/E ratio of 23.9 to 1!

http://www.slowtwitch.com/mainheadings/features/drugs.html

The doping is on such a massive scale---and so too are the brainless wonders such house.

Don't fret house, I've ordered a sheep brain for you. Your rants will smooth out and you might even understand the subject matter someday.

House said:
What a surprise, the little coward didn't have the guts to step up. When I think of flyer I picture Milton Waddams from the movie Office Space.

House said:

...and again!

Flyer said:
The doping is on such a massive scale---and so too are the brainless wonders such house.

well they've only been interested in cycling since Lemond/Hampsten and co started winning stuff, so be gentle on them lol :p .

Allos's RSR-13, Biopure's Hemopure, and Lance Armstrong's 2000 TDF favorite, Actovegin.

Oxygenation of the red blood cells can help:

1) in radiation therapy to fight cancer
2) win a stage race

It does not raise your hematocrit level---but does boost the capacity of each red cell.

More with less!

UCLA WADA certified lab, Don Catlin has no test---yet.

Don found the designer THG after Marion Jones former coach ratted her out.

Whistle blowers are far more important than the science police.

House is an escaped lab mouse, and that explains his behavior.

So very true. House, Beastt, and mojolnir are no students of history.

Not of sport in general

Not of cycling in specific

They probably believe the Nazi sponsored Holocaust was a 'jealous lie'.

Dead Star said:
well they've only been interested in cycling since Lemond/Hampsten and co started winning stuff, so be gentle on them lol :p .

Flyer said:
Don't fret house, I've ordered a sheep brain for you. Your rants will smooth out and you might even understand the subject matter someday.
I have to confess, that is good material.

Flyer said:
So very true. House, Beastt, and mojolnir are no students of history.

Not of sport in general

Not of cycling in specific

They probably believe the Nazi sponsored Holocaust was a 'jealous lie'.
The only things you know about cycling are the five or so articles about doping you found on the net and keep repeating over and over.

Once again you got challenged and didn't have the balls to step up and accept, because you know what a weak little man you are, dying for acceptance in this world.

The last line you wrote merely proves what I have said about you...AGAIN!

House's jealous lies and lack of knowledge on the subject of illegal doping in cycling do not alter the facts. If you truly cared about cycling, you would be motivated to discuss prevention, than hero-worship and defending the status quo!

Read and weep for the cycling dead!

Denis Zanetti, age 32
Marco Rusconi, age 24
Fabrice Salanson, age 23
Marco Ceriani, age 16
Jose Maria Jeminez, age 32
Michel Zanoli, age 35
Marco Pantani, age 34
Johan Sermon, age 21
Stive Vermaut, age 28
Tim Pauwels, age 22
Alexandre Zinoviev, age 43
Gerrie Kneteman, age 53
Vicente Lopez-Carril, age 37
Mard de Meyer, age 32
Geert de Walle, age 24
Bert Oosterbosch, age 32
Joachin Halupczok, age 27
Paul Haghedooren, age 38
Connie Meijer, age 25

House disgraces these names with his childess rants of ignorance.

House said:
The only things you know about cycling are the five or so articles about doping you found on the net and keep repeating over and over.

Once again you got challenged and didn't have the balls to step up and accept, because you know what a weak little man you are, dying for acceptance in this world.

The last line you wrote merely proves what I have said about you...AGAIN!

Herding mindless sheep such as house is not lonely. Soon he will have a 'sheep brain' from Reno, Nevada, the biggest little City in the World. Hope you like to play the slots in between reading about how steroid were developed in the 1930s with help from Nazi science. Then there is that Holocaust jealous lie to read about too.

Lot's for crumbled house to rebuild upon.

House's jealous lies and lack of knowledge on the subject of illegal doping in cycling do not alter the facts. If he truly cared about cycling, he would be motivated to discuss prevention, than hero-worship and defending the status quo!

Read and weep for the cycling dead!

Denis Zanetti, age 32
Marco Rusconi, age 24
Fabrice Salanson, age 23
Marco Ceriani, age 16
Jose Maria Jeminez, age 32
Michel Zanoli, age 35
Marco Pantani, age 34
Johan Sermon, age 21
Stive Vermaut, age 28
Tim Pauwels, age 22
Alexandre Zinoviev, age 43
Gerrie Kneteman, age 53
Vicente Lopez-Carril, age 37
Mard de Meyer, age 32
Geert de Walle, age 24
Bert Oosterbosch, age 32
Joachin Halupczok, age 27
Paul Haghedooren, age 38
Connie Meijer, age 25

House disgraces these names with his childish rants of ignorance.

House said:
Flyers only real knowledge is avoidance. What lonely fool you are.

oh the irony!

and oh yes, you wanted proof of Merckx admitting that he doped?

Quelques déclarations trouvées dans le quotidien Libération

Jacques Anquetil en 1967 : "Je préfère me faire une piqûre de caféine que de boire trois tasses de café"

Bernard Thévenet en 1979 : "J'ai été dopé à la cortisone pendant trois ans. Je ne suis pas en état de remonter sur un vélo."

Eddy Merckx en 1988 : "Chargés, les coureurs cyclistes l'ont toujours été. Aux amphétamines ont succédé la cortisone, les anabolisants, puis les substances capables de camoufler la prise de dopants. Et dans les laboratoires, on a toujours le produit d'avance sur le règlement."

and it's not my problem if you're unable to translate that.

Dead Star said:
oh the irony!

and oh yes, you wanted proof of Merckx admitting that he doped?

and it's not my problem if you're unable to translate that.
Congrats you did what Flyer couldn't do, though I would like the link to it. If you had been paying attention you would know that I never said Merckx didn't dope, merely asked for the admission that Flyer touted from the pre-internet 70's (so it didn't exist on the web), oops no, 1988. As a matter of fact you just proved everything I have said about Flyer is correct thank you. Though I am disappointed that someone from Reading would support a fool like Flyer.

I am not in support of anyone. He's put up a more reasonable argument and I'm more inclined to support his view on doping in cycling, rather than support those whose form of argument revolves around little fights over whether or not someone hasn't answered a minor question, or to simply take jibes at the person rather than to argue for/against the bigger issue.

Disappointment is what often occurs to those living a delusional life.

Eddie Merckx was a doper---so what?

Tous Dope!

btw: I do have that link---but more importantly, I have the personal stories of many former cyclists.

House said:
Congrats you did what Flyer couldn't do, though I would like the link to it. If you had been paying attention you would know that I never said Merckx didn't dope, merely asked for the admission that Flyer touted from the pre-internet 70's (so it didn't exist on the web), oops no, 1988. As a matter of fact you just proved everything I have said about Flyer is correct thank you. Though I am disappointed that someone from Reading would support a fool like Flyer.

Dead Star said:
I am not in support of anyone. He's put up a more reasonable argument and I'm more inclined to support his view on doping in cycling, rather than support those whose form of argument revolves around little fights over whether or not someone hasn't answered a minor question, or to simply take jibes at the person rather than to argue for/against the bigger issue.
So a resonable argument is posting the same thing over and over and then when called out on many of the "facts" used as "proof" ignore them and repost? If he actually attempted to have a resonable adult conversation, as we are having now, with give and take I wouldn't have a problem with him and I could see you saying this, but he only tries to shove his version of the facts (littered with everything I have said they are filled with many times) into any and every discussion on this board. Spend some time in his archive and you will see it's true.

By the way: are you a Reading FC fan?