Roche's C.E.R.A.; Blood fuel for Champs!

Flyer said:
Disappointment is what often occurs to those living a delusional life.

Eddie Merckx was a doper---so what?

Tous Dope!

btw: I do have that link---but more importantly, I have the personal stories of many former cyclists.
Wait a minute you said a link didn't exist because it was back in the 70's, no wait 1988. Thanks for proving the liar part...again. LOL!!!

It's jealous liar you idiot!

I'll see if fed-ex will deliver that animal farm brain.

Time is of the essence!

At least we can be pleased that you now understand that Eddie Merckx, the most successful road cycist in history, was both a doper (proven on three occasions) and liar/denier of it, a cover story reader as in the Italian Conspiracy, and later a confessor of use/abuse.

On this basis, and in consideration that Eddie was a father-mentor-figuire for young Lance---we can now assume that you finally accept that Lance too, was a doper.

It all falls neatly into place for you now that a link was found and you will immediately write apology letters to all the fine athletes and posters whom you have insulted.

Yeah, and doping in the peloton will stop. Na!

House said:
Wait a minute you said a link didn't exist because it was back in the 70's, no wait 1988. Thanks for proving the liar part...again. LOL!!!

Using your theory, then you are a doper...according to the people you claim to be friends with. Which makes you the scum you so dispise. LOL!

Glad we cleared that up. What a sleuth detective you are? Now find my drugs!

We ought to get back to the story about TDF medical and life science preparations.

House said:
Using your theory, then you are a doper...according to the people you claim to be friends with. Which makes you the scum you so dispise. LOL!

I agree, this little feud between you both is getting out of hand now, go have a duel or something, that's how they cleared things like this up in the old days!

Dead Star said:
I agree, this little feud between you both is getting out of hand now, go have a duel or something, that's how they cleared things like this up in the old days!
He wouldn't show up for a duel, he won't even answer a question or accept a challenge on a message board!

So are you a Reading FC fan or not???

Flyer seems to know a lot about doping, but the problem is he posts justs to much of it.......people get the point (I can't imagine after 1000 posts that people are still clueless about doping). And House is just trolling and acting childish.......Just a comment now go back little puppy's haha:cool:

Dead Star said:

Time to review anti-anemia boosters.

The sad fact is that the medicines mean more to results than do the athlete. There are many talented athletes, but only a few effective doping techniques. Thus, these Italian doctors have found a lucrative niche business.

This drug began Clinical Phase III trials in 2004.

C.E.R.A. "Continuous Erythropoietin Activator'

A new super EPO booster drug, More potent, faster acting and longer lasting.

Just what the sports medicine doctor ordered.

Read about it. It's more effective on performance than is a new Pinarello Magma FS

http://www.roche.com/inv-update-2003-12-08c

http://www.roche.com/inv-update-2004-11-01d

Danilo Di Luca wanted his 'go-fast-juice' by the 2004 TDF at the very latest---then got uninvited by those hypocrites (businessmen) who run that circus.

Lance stays in, and a Tour of Lombardy winner gets the sack. Go figure how doping affects even the very appearance of performance.

Insofar as testing---this one ought to be more slippery than araNESP given it's longer lasting effects on front-end loaded dosages.

Amgen has DynEPO which competes with this idea. And FibroGen has an oral EPO pill.

And then there are the HBOCs. Hemopure, Oxyglobin, PFC etc...