Rock Climb Safely and Successfully

If you practice rock climbing you never get bored, because there are so
many routes to climb.
This is the ultimate physical challenge. Each day on the rock is an
opportunity for you to push your limits, go beyond the skills you
already have and explore more difficult routes.
Adventure and freedom. Most climbers are also searching for adventure
and freedom. The feeling that you are free to choose when and where to
go is great
Extraordinary nature and scenery. When the climber is looking for new
routes to climb, he inevitably will come across unexpectedly beautiful
scenery and nature. And also when you've reached the top of a climb you
have a breathtaking view that not many people will ever get to enjoy!
You need to learn:
Climbing Classifications - different climbs for different people!
Types of climbing - all the popular types, including traditional,
sport, solo and more, are all covered in depth.
How to choose the best clothes and equipment for your climb
How to prepare your body for your next climb
How to prepare for hazards and accidents
Key things to do before climbing
http://rockclimb.thisbelongsto.us/learn.htm

[...]

ironic how although this bloke is cross posting, much of what he says applies to the sport that all of us (well most of us if we exclude mad mike) enjoy!

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> If you practice rock climbing you never get bored, because there are so
> many routes to climb.
> This is the ultimate physical challenge. Each day on the rock is an
> opportunity for you to push your limits, go beyond the skills you
> already have and explore more difficult routes.
> Adventure and freedom. Most climbers are also searching for adventure
> and freedom. The feeling that you are free to choose when and where to
> go is great
> Extraordinary nature and scenery. When the climber is looking for new
> routes to climb, he inevitably will come across unexpectedly beautiful
> scenery and nature. And also when you've reached the top of a climb you
> have a breathtaking view that not many people will ever get to enjoy!
> You need to learn:
> Climbing Classifications - different climbs for different people!
> Types of climbing - all the popular types, including traditional,
> sport, solo and more, are all covered in depth.
> How to choose the best clothes and equipment for your climb
> How to prepare your body for your next climb
> How to prepare for hazards and accidents
> Key things to do before climbing
> http://rockclimb.thisbelongsto.us/learn.htm

That "unique" style of posting seems hazily familiar. I'm sure it will come
to me.
For some reason I see pants..............

Marty

Did anyone have to look beyond the keyboad-mash username
([email protected]) to figure out that this was spam?
--
Typoes are a feature, not a bug.