rock on

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by [email protected], Dec 15, 2004.

  1. Parbs

    Parbs Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message ...
    > Yeah, rock is fun...
    >
    > KgB and I decided to ride some rock today.
    >
    > KgB getting in tune
    > http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_010.jpg
    >
    > KgB tuned and on it:
    > http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_016.jpg
    >
    > Steepness:
    > http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_018.jpg
    >
    > KgB poppin' off:
    > http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_027.jpg
    >
    > KgB poppin' off again:
    > http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_031.jpg
    >
    > Wheels up and off:
    > http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_035.jpg
    >
    > JD

    Wow!!

    Parbs

  2. Ride-A-Lot

    Ride-A-Lot Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > Yeah, rock is fun...
    >
    > KgB and I decided to ride some rock today.
    >
    > KgB getting in tune
    > http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_010.jpg
    >
    > KgB tuned and on it:
    > http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_016.jpg
    >
    > Steepness:
    > http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_018.jpg
    >
    > KgB poppin' off:
    > http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_027.jpg
    >
    > KgB poppin' off again:
    > http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_031.jpg
    >
    > Wheels up and off:
    > http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_035.jpg
    >
    > JD

    Slick!

    --
    o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    www.schnauzers.ws

  3. GeeDubb

    GeeDubb Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > Yeah, rock is fun...
    >
    > KgB and I decided to ride some rock today.
    >
    > KgB getting in tune
    > http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_010.jpg
    >
    > KgB tuned and on it:
    > http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_016.jpg
    >
    > Steepness:
    > http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_018.jpg
    >
    > KgB poppin' off:
    > http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_027.jpg
    >
    > KgB poppin' off again:
    > http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_031.jpg
    >
    > Wheels up and off:
    > http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_035.jpg
    >
    > JD

    Nice Jerry- The last pix is awesome. I'm going to have to ride that stuff
    someday.

    Gary

  4. MattB

    MattB Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > Yeah, rock is fun...
    >
    > KgB and I decided to ride some rock today.
    >
    > KgB getting in tune
    > http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_010.jpg
    >
    > KgB tuned and on it:
    > http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_016.jpg
    >
    > Steepness:
    > http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_018.jpg
    >
    > KgB poppin' off:
    > http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_027.jpg
    >
    > KgB poppin' off again:
    > http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_031.jpg
    >
    > Wheels up and off:
    > http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_035.jpg
    >
    > JD

    Very nice. I haven't seen a rock in a while!

    Matt

  5. scott

    scott Guest

    Looks pretty cool JD. I will be back out west in 3 weeks and I am looking
    forward to hitting that area.

  6. Becca: Where's your Daddy? wrote:

    > Have you hugged your kid today?

    What's your real name and where do you live, "Bob"?

  7. kantspel

    kantspel Guest

    B i l l S o r n s o n wrote:
    > Becca: Where's your Daddy? wrote:
    >
    >>Have you hugged your kid today?

    > What's your real name and where do you live, "Bob"?

    what's his beef with jd anyway?

  8. ireman_1

    ireman_1 New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 10, 2003

    The boobinator has issue with anyone that doesn't bow-down to his cyber-sleuthing. Booby spends copious amounts of time on various search engines and finds out bits and pieces of info on people in the hopes of being able to twist someone's nipples in such a way as to get a "reaction" from them. Ol' boob-eyes apparently gets his "jollies" in some interesting manners and trolling/going waayyyy out of bounds is one of them. The info he "uncovers" is all public access/information based and so far he has shown himself to be predictable and weak. All of that combined with JD's tendency to be a bit "curt" or opinionated from time to time seems to make one hell of a problem for the big boobed one.

    I'm sure that answer is a bit over simplified and certainly more dignified than Robert deserves, but still...

    Kraig...

  9. Bruce Edge

    Bruce Edge Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > Yeah, rock is fun...
    >
    > KgB and I decided to ride some rock today.
    >
    > KgB getting in tune
    > http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_010.jpg
    >
    > KgB tuned and on it:
    > http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_016.jpg
    >
    > Steepness:
    > http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_018.jpg
    >
    > KgB poppin' off:
    > http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_027.jpg
    >
    > KgB poppin' off again:
    > http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_031.jpg
    >
    > Wheels up and off:
    > http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_035.jpg
    >
    > JD

    Really nice pics. Looks like a blast.

  10. kantspel wrote:
    > B i l l S o r n s o n wrote:
    > > Boob rotgut wrote:
    > >
    > >>Have you hugged your kid today?

    > > What's your real name and where do you live, "Bob"?
    > >

    > what's his beef with jd anyway?

    Who knows with a psycho? The funniest thing was when he/she/it
    attempted to get me fired from my job. They were more concerned about
    the fact that some sick creep was harassing me (and them by he/she/its
    action) than the fact that I was posting in Usenet from work. If I had
    let them, my employer would have pursued harassment charges and done us
    a the favor of exposing the creep's identity. Who knows, maybe I'll
    dredge it back up and do so because the statute of limitations is not
    up for that yet. then again, it would only feed what he/she/it really
    wants...attention from the object of their obvious obsession. hahaha
    JD

  11. "Becca: Where's your Daddy?" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> Yeah, rock is fun...
    >>
    >> KgB and I decided to ride some rock today.
    >>
    >> KgB getting in tune
    >> http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_010.jpg
    >>
    >> KgB tuned and on it:
    >> http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_016.jpg
    >>
    >> Steepness:
    >> http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_018.jpg
    >>
    >> KgB poppin' off:
    >> http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_027.jpg
    >>
    >> KgB poppin' off again:
    >> http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_031.jpg
    >>
    >> Wheels up and off:
    >> http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_035.jpg
    >>
    >> JD
    >>

    > Have you hugged your kid today?

    Hump hump hump

  12. Gwood

    Gwood Guest

    Don't see any trees out there. What do you do when you need to take a leak
    ?

  13. [email protected] wrote:
    > kantspel wrote:
    >> B i l l S o r n s o n wrote:

    >>> What's your real name and where do you live, "Bob"?
    >>>

    >> what's his beef with jd anyway?

    > Who knows with a psycho? The funniest thing was when he/she/it
    > attempted to get me fired from my job. They were more concerned about
    > the fact that some sick creep was harassing me (and them by he/she/its
    > action) than the fact that I was posting in Usenet from work. If I
    > had let them, my employer would have pursued harassment charges and
    > done us a the favor of exposing the creep's identity. Who knows,
    > maybe I'll dredge it back up and do so because the statute of
    > limitations is not up for that yet. then again, it would only feed
    > what he/she/it really wants...attention from the object of their
    > obvious obsession. hahaha JD

    I really wonder if we can make it a group agreement here NOT to reply to any
    of the boob's messages. I have whatever it is killfiled and it's easier for
    everyone if there are no responses or anything.
    --
    Phil, Squid-in-Training

  14. Phil, Squid-in-Training wrote:

    > I really wonder if we can make it a group agreement here NOT to reply
    > to any of the boob's messages. I have whatever it is killfiled and
    > it's easier for everyone if there are no responses or anything.

    True to his cowardly nature, however, the boob keeps changing his NN to
    defeat filters.

    Sad, really.
    --
    BS (no, really)

  15. GeeDubb

    GeeDubb Guest

    Gwood wrote:
    > Don't see any trees out there. What do you do when you need to take
    > a leak ?

    No other people either.

    Just hang it out (or squat)

    Gary

  16. Shawn

    Shawn Guest

    ireman_1 wrote:
    > kantspel Wrote:

    >>>what's his beef with jd anyway?

    > The boobinator has issue with anyone that doesn't bow-down to his
    > cyber-sleuthing. Booby spends copious amounts of time on various
    > search engines and finds out bits and pieces of info on people in the
    > hopes of being able to twist someone's nipples in such a way as to get
    > a "reaction" from them. Ol' boob-eyes apparently gets his "jollies" in
    > some interesting manners and trolling/going waayyyy out of bounds is one
    > of them. The info he "uncovers" is all public access/information based
    > and so far he has shown himself to be predictable and weak. All of
    > that combined with JD's tendency to be a bit "curt" or opinionated from
    > time to time seems to make one hell of a problem for the big boobed
    > one.
    >
    > I'm sure that answer is a bit over simplified and certainly more
    > dignified than Robert deserves, but still...

    It all makes sense now. Bob is Bitch-Tits Bob from "Fight Club"!

    http://drugba.narod.ru/scripts/fightclub/images/edwardnorton5.jpg

    Shawn

  17. arlo

    arlo Guest

    [email protected] wrote in news:1103104473.302948.33950
    @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

    > KgB and I decided to ride some rock today.

    What part of the country is that? Looks like fun stuff!