rock on

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by [email protected], Dec 15, 2004.

  1. <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Who knows with a psycho? The funniest thing was when he/she/it
    > attempted to get me fired from my job. They were more concerned about
    > the fact that some sick creep was harassing me (and them by he/she/its
    > action) than the fact that I was posting in Usenet from work.
    >JD

    1) What part was untrue?

    2) What part was harassing?

    3) Why don't you post from work anymore?

  2. "ireman_1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > kantspel Wrote:

    > > >what's his beef with jd anyway?

    > The boobinator has issue with anyone that doesn't bow-down to his
    > cyber-sleuthing. Booby spends copious amounts of time on various
    > search engines and finds out bits and pieces of info on people in the
    > hopes of being able to twist someone's nipples in such a way as to get
    > a "reaction" from them. Ol' boob-eyes apparently gets his "jollies" in
    > some interesting manners and trolling/going waayyyy out of bounds is one
    > of them. The info he "uncovers" is all public access/information based
    > and so far he has shown himself to be predictable and weak. All of
    > that combined with JD's tendency to be a bit "curt" or opinionated from
    > time to time seems to make one hell of a problem for the big boobed
    > one.
    >
    > I'm sure that answer is a bit over simplified and certainly more
    > dignified than Robert deserves, but still...
    >
    > Kraig...
    >

    > --
    > ireman_1

    Hey Kraig,

    Why are you using the State of Oregon's computer resources in an
    inappropriate manner?

  3. Ride-A-Lot

    Ride-A-Lot Guest

    arlo wrote:
    > [email protected] wrote in news:1103104473.302948.33950
    > @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:
    >

    >>KgB and I decided to ride some rock today.
    >>

    > What part of the country is that? Looks like fun stuff!

    West of the Atlantic Ocean and East of the Pacific Ocean.

    --
    o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    www.schnauzers.ws

  4. "B i l l S o r n s o n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]ister.socal.rr.com...

    > What's your real name and where do you live?

    > --
    > BS (no, really)

    Bill,

    I won't have sex with you, no matter how many times you ask!

  5. GeeDubb

    GeeDubb Guest

    Ride-A-Lot wrote:
    > arlo wrote:
    >> [email protected] wrote in news:1103104473.302948.33950
    >> @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:
    >>

    >>> KgB and I decided to ride some rock today.
    >>>

    >> What part of the country is that? Looks like fun stuff!

    > West of the Atlantic Ocean and East of the Pacific Ocean.

    North of the equator and South of the Arctic

    There, I think we've covered where it's at.

    Gary

  6. GeeDubb wrote:
    > Ride-A-Lot wrote:
    > > arlo wrote:
    > >> [email protected] wrote in news:1103104473.302948.33950
    > >> @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

    > >> What part of the country is that? Looks like fun stuff!

    > > West of the Atlantic Ocean and East of the Pacific Ocean.

    > North of the equator and South of the Arctic
    >
    > There, I think we've covered where it's at.
    >
    > Gary

    Chu got it, mang.

    JD

  7. Boob rotgut reveled in the fact that its hero is paying attention to
    them and wrote:
    > <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]b.googlegroups.com...
    > >
    > > Who knows with a psycho? The funniest thing was when he/she/it
    > > attempted to get me fired from my job. They were more concerned

    about
    > > the fact that some sick creep was harassing me (and them by

    he/she/its
    > > action) than the fact that I was posting in Usenet from work.
    > >JD

    > 1) What part was untrue?

    Your whole fantasy world is untrue, bub. If anything is true, it's
    that you are a complete coward.

    > 2) What part was harassing?

    The part where you tried to screw with a man's liveihood, but why would
    anyone expect a psycho like you to comprehend that?

    > 3) Why don't you post from work anymore?

    Because some pathetic little being had to get their jollies by trying
    to screw with a man's livelihood. Again, it's funny that it didn't
    work and almost got you charged with a crime instead. Even if it was
    against policy for me to be posting, it doesn't detract from the nature
    of your pathetic attempt at screwing up someone's life for no reason
    whatsoever other than your own personal jollies.

    If you were standing right in front of me, right now, you'd probably
    piss your pathetic pants.

    You may piss off now, bub because you are no longer worthy of my
    attention. You may also continue your psychotic ways and be the puppet
    you are destined to be for the rest of your obviously pathetic life.

    JD

  8. Coyoteboy

    Coyoteboy Guest

  9. Bob R.

    Bob R. Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Boob rotgut reveled in the fact that its hero is paying attention to
    > them and wrote:

    > > 3) Why don't you post from work anymore?

    > Because some pathetic little being had to get their jollies by trying
    > to screw with a man's livelihood. Again, it's funny that it didn't
    > work and almost got you charged with a crime instead. Even if it was
    > against policy for me to be posting, it doesn't detract from the nature
    > of your pathetic attempt at screwing up someone's life for no reason
    > whatsoever other than your own personal jollies.

    Dou you always get your panties in a knot over nothing. You protest too
    much to be innocent

    > If you were standing right in front of me, right now, you'd probably
    > piss your pathetic pants.

    Is that a threat?

    > You may piss off now, bub because you are no longer worthy of my
    > attention. You may also continue your psychotic ways and be the puppet
    > you are destined to be for the rest of your obviously pathetic life.
    >
    > JD

    I think I'll cry now :(

    BBWWAAHHAAA

  10. Bob R. wrote:

    > I think I'll cry now :(

    Gee, yet ANOTHER user name. Why do you keep changing it, "Bob"???

  11. ireman_1

    ireman_1 New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 10, 2003

  12. Bob R.

    Bob R. Guest

    "ireman_1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Becca: Where's your Daddy
    > Hey Kraig,
    >
    > Why are you using the State of Oregon's computer resources in an
    > inappropriate manner?[/QUOTE Wrote:
    > >

    > > Well Robert, the state of Oregon (and my agency specifically) has
    > > language in our policy/procedure manual which allows for personal use
    > > of the workstations in our offices while we are on a work break or
    > > lunch.

    The State of Oregon does not allow non-work related internet or e-mail
    access.

    I suggest that you acquaint yourself with this policy before you get
    yourself in trouble.

    I'll wait for your citation of the procedure manual.

    In other words, put up or shut up.

    Happy Holidays

  13. Bob R.

    Bob R. Guest

    "B i l l S o r n s o n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Bob R. wrote:
    >
    > > I think I'll cry now :(

    > Gee, yet ANOTHER user name. Why do you keep changing it, "Bob"???

    Hey Dickhead,

    You've never changed your user name? How about your lover JD?

    Pot...kettle...jackass

  14. Bob R.

    Bob R. Guest

    "Bob R." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "ireman_1" <[email protected]> wrote in

    message
    > news:[email protected]
    > >
    > > Becca: Where's your Daddy
    > > Hey Kraig,
    > >
    > > Why are you using the State of Oregon's computer resources in an
    > > inappropriate manner?[/QUOTE Wrote:
    > > >

    > > > Well Robert, the state of Oregon (and my agency specifically) has
    > > > language in our policy/procedure manual which allows for personal use
    > > > of the workstations in our offices while we are on a work break or
    > > > lunch.

    > The State of Oregon does not allow non-work related internet or e-mail
    > access.
    >
    > I suggest that you acquaint yourself with this policy before you get
    > yourself in trouble.
    >
    > I'll wait for your citation of the procedure manual.
    >
    > In other words, put up or shut up.
    >
    > Happy Holidays

    PS

    If you don't think that the state takes this seriously...well...

  15. ireman_1

    ireman_1 New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 10, 2003

  16. Bob R.

    Bob R. Guest

    "ireman_1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > >Bob R
    > >The State of Oregon does not allow non-work related internet or e-mail

    > access.
    > >
    > >I suggest that you acquaint yourself with this policy before you get

    > yourself in trouble.
    > >
    > >I'll wait for your citation of the procedure manual.
    > >
    > >In other words, put up or shut up.
    > >
    > >Happy Holidays[/QUOTE Wrote:
    > >

    > > Ummm, Bob it does specifically state such things (personal email,
    > > internet access, etc) are allowed. I can only imagine how disappointed
    > > you must be. Once again, please direct all concerns about policy to
    > > those who create it. Read it again, it is under the information
    > > systems/electronic access area of the administration folders. I really
    > > do encourage you to forward any and all concerns to my supervisor. Take
    > > care.
    > >
    > > Kraig...

    > --
    > ireman_1

    Kraig,

    Please provide a citation of the rules. I am pretty well aware of Oregon
    policy and you are lying

  17. Bob R. wrote:
    > "B i l l S o r n s o n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> Bob R. wrote:
    >>
    >>> I think I'll cry now :(

    >> Gee, yet ANOTHER user name. Why do you keep changing it, "Bob"???
    >>

    > Hey Dickhead,
    >
    > You've never changed your user name?

    Never.

  18. Ride-A-Lot

    Ride-A-Lot Guest

    ireman_1 wrote:
    >>Bob R
    >>The State of Oregon does not allow non-work related internet or e-mail

    > access.
    >
    >>I suggest that you acquaint yourself with this policy before you get

    > yourself in trouble.
    >
    >>I'll wait for your citation of the procedure manual.
    >>
    >>In other words, put up or shut up.
    >>
    >>Happy Holidays[/QUOTE Wrote:
    >>

    >>Ummm, Bob it does specifically state such things (personal email,
    >>internet access, etc) are allowed. I can only imagine how disappointed
    >>you must be. Once again, please direct all concerns about policy to
    >>those who create it. Read it again, it is under the information
    >>systems/electronic access area of the administration folders. I really
    >>do encourage you to forward any and all concerns to my supervisor. Take
    >>care.
    >>
    >>Kraig...

    He should make sure he uses his real name, address, and phone number
    when reporting it. They will need him as a witness. The guys a chicken
    sh*t, but don't worry. I am getting close to tracking him down thanks
    to a buddy at L3. Keep on posting Bobby, it gets easier to find you
    each time. There is no anonymity on the Internet.

    --
    o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    www.schnauzers.ws

  19. scott

    scott Guest

    "Ride-A-Lot" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > He should make sure he uses his real name, address, and phone number when
    > reporting it. They will need him as a witness. The guys a chicken sh*t,
    > but don't worry. I am getting close to tracking him down thanks to a
    > buddy at L3. Keep on posting Bobby, it gets easier to find you each time.
    > There is no anonymity on the Internet.

    I know a couple guys at L3 too... You know they make their own switching
    engine that runs on Sun that will be EASY if the mac passes through their
    network. It won't be long now. I know a lot of Engineers at MCI and AT&T
    too.

  20. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    >"ireman_1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >>
    >> >Bob R
    >> >The State of Oregon does not allow non-work related internet or e-mail

    >> access.
    >> >
    >> >I suggest that you acquaint yourself with this policy before you get

    >> yourself in trouble.
    >> >
    >> >I'll wait for your citation of the procedure manual.
    >> >
    >> >In other words, put up or shut up.
    >> >
    >> >Happy Holidays[/QUOTE Wrote:
    >> >

    >> > Ummm, Bob it does specifically state such things (personal email,
    >> > internet access, etc) are allowed. I can only imagine how disappointed
    >> > you must be. Once again, please direct all concerns about policy to
    >> > those who create it. Read it again, it is under the information
    >> > systems/electronic access area of the administration folders. I really
    >> > do encourage you to forward any and all concerns to my supervisor. Take
    >> > care.
    >> >
    >> > Kraig...

    >> --
    >> ireman_1
    >>

    >Kraig,
    >
    >Please provide a citation of the rules. I am pretty well aware of Oregon
    >policy and you are lying

    Trying like hell to set the hook aren't you?