rock on

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by [email protected], Dec 15, 2004.

  1. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

  2. "Ride-A-Lot" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > ireman_1 wrote:
    >>>Bob R
    >>>The State of Oregon does not allow non-work related internet or e-mail

    >> access.
    >>
    >>>I suggest that you acquaint yourself with this policy before you get

    >> yourself in trouble.
    >>
    >>>I'll wait for your citation of the procedure manual.
    >>>
    >>>In other words, put up or shut up.
    >>>
    >>>Happy Holidays[/QUOTE Wrote:
    >>>

    >>>Ummm, Bob it does specifically state such things (personal email,
    >>>internet access, etc) are allowed. I can only imagine how disappointed
    >>>you must be. Once again, please direct all concerns about policy to
    >>>those who create it. Read it again, it is under the information
    >>>systems/electronic access area of the administration folders. I really
    >>>do encourage you to forward any and all concerns to my supervisor. Take
    >>>care.
    >>>
    >>>Kraig...

    > He should make sure he uses his real name, address, and phone number when
    > reporting it. They will need him as a witness. The guys a chicken sh*t,
    > but don't worry. I am getting close to tracking him down thanks to a
    > buddy at L3. Keep on posting Bobby, it gets easier to find you each time.
    > There is no anonymity on the Internet.
    >
    > --
    > o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    > www.schnauzers.ws

    We should plan an AM-B party at Bob's house. I'd love to see the look on
    his face when 10-15 of us show up.

  3. small change

    small change Guest

    Chris Glidden wrote:
    > "Ride-A-Lot" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >>>
    >>> access.

    >>> yourself in trouble.

    >> He should make sure he uses his real name, address, and phone number
    >> when reporting it. They will need him as a witness. The guys a
    >> chicken sh*t, but don't worry. I am getting close to tracking him
    >> down thanks to a buddy at L3. Keep on posting Bobby, it gets easier
    >> to find you each time. There is no anonymity on the Internet.
    >>
    >> --
    >> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    >> www.schnauzers.ws

    > We should plan an AM-B party at Bob's house. I'd love to see the
    > look on his face when 10-15 of us show up.

    how about not.

    ps

  4. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On 15 Dec 2004 01:54:33 -0800, [email protected] wrote:

    >Yeah, rock is fun...
    >
    >KgB and I decided to ride some rock today.
    >
    >KgB getting in tune
    >http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_010.jpg
    >
    >KgB tuned and on it:
    >http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_016.jpg
    >
    >Steepness:
    >http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_018.jpg
    >
    >KgB poppin' off:
    >http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_027.jpg
    >
    >KgB poppin' off again:
    >http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_031.jpg
    >
    >Wheels up and off:
    >http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_035.jpg
    >
    >JD

    Holy sh!t, very nice!

    Bill

    The First law, Inertia: Unless acted upon by an outside force,
    a body at rest tends to stay at rest,
    and a body in motion tends to stay in motion.
    Sir Isaac Newton

  5. methaneboost

    methaneboost Guest

    "GeeDubb" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Gwood wrote:
    > > Don't see any trees out there. What do you do when you need to take
    > > a leak ?

    > No other people either.

    Then who was behind the camera? ;)

    > Just hang it out (or squat)

    Yeah, that may make an interesting silhouette.

  6. Bob R.

    Bob R. Guest

    "Ride-A-Lot" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > I am getting close to tracking him down thanks
    > to a buddy at L3. Keep on posting Bobby, it gets easier to find you
    > each time. There is no anonymity on the Internet.
    >
    > --
    > o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    > www.schnauzers.ws

    Hey Pal,

    You are too much.

    BTW,
    If you, your pal, or L3 violate my privacy rights, you will be held
    accountable.

    Have a nice day

  7. Buk

    Buk Guest

    "Bob R." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "Ride-A-Lot" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > >
    > > I am getting close to tracking him down thanks
    > > to a buddy at L3. Keep on posting Bobby, it gets easier to find you
    > > each time. There is no anonymity on the Internet.
    > >
    > > --
    > > o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    > > www.schnauzers.ws

    > Hey Pal,
    >
    > You are too much.
    >
    > BTW,
    > If you, your pal, or L3 violate my privacy rights, you will be held
    > accountable.
    >
    > Have a nice day

    This reminds me of a humours antidote....

  8. Ride-A-Lot

    Ride-A-Lot Guest

    Buk wrote:
    > "Bob R." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >
    >>"Ride-A-Lot" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>news:[email protected]
    >>
    >>> I am getting close to tracking him down thanks
    >>>to a buddy at L3. Keep on posting Bobby, it gets easier to find you
    >>>each time. There is no anonymity on the Internet.
    >>>
    >>>--
    >>>o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    >>>www.schnauzers.ws

    >>Hey Pal,
    >>
    >>You are too much.
    >>
    >>BTW,
    >>If you, your pal, or L3 violate my privacy rights, you will be held
    >>accountable.
    >>
    >>Have a nice day
    >>

    > This reminds me of a humours antidote....

    I think I should take off my BOB filter. I'm missing too much good stuff!

    Ha ha ha ha. Privacy! Ha ha ha ha. How about JD's right to privacy?
    How about the defamation you have carried on? Your right to privacy on
    the Internet was given up when you signed on. Read your ISP and Hotmail
    agreement dumb ass. Scared much now? Don't think I'm getting close?
    That little proxy server you use from time to time won't anonymize you
    either.

    Knock, knock. Who's there? It's A.M-B. ROTFLMAO!

    Everytime you see that little light blinking on your modem, think about
    what's coming down the line. Personal firewall or not, your still
    connected and your leaving crumbs everywhere.

    You can check what I mean here:

    www.schnauzers.ws/l3creport.htm

    --
    o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    www.schnauzers.ws

  9. Buk

    Buk Guest

    "Ride-A-Lot" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Buk wrote:
    > > "Bob R." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]
    > >
    > >>"Ride-A-Lot" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >>news:[email protected]

    > >>Hey Pal,
    > >>
    > >>You are too much.
    > >>
    > >>BTW,
    > >>If you, your pal, or L3 violate my privacy rights, you will be held
    > >>accountable.
    > >>
    > >>Have a nice day
    > >>

    > > This reminds me of a humours antidote....
    > >

    > I think I should take off my BOB filter. I'm missing too much good stuff!
    >
    > Ha ha ha ha. Privacy! Ha ha ha ha. How about JD's right to privacy?
    > How about the defamation you have carried on? Your right to privacy on
    > the Internet was given up when you signed on. Read your ISP and Hotmail
    > agreement dumb ass. Scared much now? Don't think I'm getting close?
    > That little proxy server you use from time to time won't anonymize you
    > either.
    >
    > Knock, knock. Who's there? It's A.M-B. ROTFLMAO!
    >
    > Everytime you see that little light blinking on your modem, think about
    > what's coming down the line. Personal firewall or not, your still
    > connected and your leaving crumbs everywhere.
    >
    > You can check what I mean here:
    >
    > www.schnauzers.ws/l3creport.htm
    >

    > --
    > o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    > www.schnauzers.ws

    What about the children? What about the children!?

  10. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    you said:

    >"Ride-A-Lot" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >>
    >> I am getting close to tracking him down thanks
    >> to a buddy at L3. Keep on posting Bobby, it gets easier to find you
    >> each time. There is no anonymity on the Internet.
    >>
    >> --
    >> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    >> www.schnauzers.ws

    >Hey Pal,
    >
    >You are too much.
    >
    >BTW,
    >If you, your pal, or L3 violate my privacy rights, you will be held
    >accountable.
    >
    >Have a nice day

    What he doesn't know....