rock on

<[email protected]> wrote in message ...
> Yeah, rock is fun...
>
> KgB and I decided to ride some rock today.
>
> KgB getting in tune
> http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_010.jpg
>
> KgB tuned and on it:
> http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_016.jpg
>
> Steepness:
> http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_018.jpg
>
> KgB poppin' off:
> http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_027.jpg
>
> KgB poppin' off again:
> http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_031.jpg
>
> Wheels up and off:
> http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_035.jpg
>
> JD

Wow!!

Parbs

[email protected] wrote:
> Yeah, rock is fun...
>
> KgB and I decided to ride some rock today.
>
> KgB getting in tune
> http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_010.jpg
>
> KgB tuned and on it:
> http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_016.jpg
>
> Steepness:
> http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_018.jpg
>
> KgB poppin' off:
> http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_027.jpg
>
> KgB poppin' off again:
> http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_031.jpg
>
> Wheels up and off:
> http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_035.jpg
>
> JD

Slick!

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

[email protected] wrote:
> Yeah, rock is fun...
>
> KgB and I decided to ride some rock today.
>
> KgB getting in tune
> http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_010.jpg
>
> KgB tuned and on it:
> http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_016.jpg
>
> Steepness:
> http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_018.jpg
>
> KgB poppin' off:
> http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_027.jpg
>
> KgB poppin' off again:
> http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_031.jpg
>
> Wheels up and off:
> http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_035.jpg
>
> JD

Nice Jerry- The last pix is awesome. I'm going to have to ride that stuff
someday.

Gary

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Yeah, rock is fun...
>
> KgB and I decided to ride some rock today.
>
> KgB getting in tune
> http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_010.jpg
>
> KgB tuned and on it:
> http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_016.jpg
>
> Steepness:
> http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_018.jpg
>
> KgB poppin' off:
> http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_027.jpg
>
> KgB poppin' off again:
> http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_031.jpg
>
> Wheels up and off:
> http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_035.jpg
>
> JD

Have you hugged your kid today?

[email protected] wrote:
> Yeah, rock is fun...
>
> KgB and I decided to ride some rock today.
>
> KgB getting in tune
> http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_010.jpg
>
> KgB tuned and on it:
> http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_016.jpg
>
> Steepness:
> http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_018.jpg
>
> KgB poppin' off:
> http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_027.jpg
>
> KgB poppin' off again:
> http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_031.jpg
>
> Wheels up and off:
> http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_035.jpg
>
> JD

Very nice. I haven't seen a rock in a while!

Matt

Looks pretty cool JD. I will be back out west in 3 weeks and I am looking
forward to hitting that area.

Becca: Where's your Daddy? wrote:

> Have you hugged your kid today?

What's your real name and where do you live, "Bob"?

B i l l S o r n s o n wrote:
> Becca: Where's your Daddy? wrote:
>
>>Have you hugged your kid today?

> What's your real name and where do you live, "Bob"?

what's his beef with jd anyway?

kantspel said:
B i l l S o r n s o n wrote:
>> Becca: Where's your Daddy? wrote:
>>
>>>Have you hugged your kid today?

>> What's your real name and where do you live, "Bob"?
>>

>what's his beef with jd anyway?

The boobinator has issue with anyone that doesn't bow-down to his cyber-sleuthing. Booby spends copious amounts of time on various search engines and finds out bits and pieces of info on people in the hopes of being able to twist someone's nipples in such a way as to get a "reaction" from them. Ol' ****-eyes apparently gets his "jollies" in some interesting manners and trolling/going waayyyy out of bounds is one of them. The info he "uncovers" is all public access/information based and so far he has shown himself to be predictable and weak. All of that combined with JD's tendency to be a bit "curt" or opinionated from time to time seems to make one hell of a problem for the big boobed one.

I'm sure that answer is a bit over simplified and certainly more dignified than Robert deserves, but still...

Kraig...

[email protected] wrote:
> Yeah, rock is fun...
>
> KgB and I decided to ride some rock today.
>
> KgB getting in tune
> http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_010.jpg
>
> KgB tuned and on it:
> http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_016.jpg
>
> Steepness:
> http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_018.jpg
>
> KgB poppin' off:
> http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_027.jpg
>
> KgB poppin' off again:
> http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_031.jpg
>
> Wheels up and off:
> http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_035.jpg
>
> JD

Really nice pics. Looks like a blast.

kantspel wrote:
> B i l l S o r n s o n wrote:
> > **** rotgut wrote:
> >
> >>Have you hugged your kid today?

> > What's your real name and where do you live, "Bob"?
> >

> what's his beef with jd anyway?

Who knows with a psycho? The funniest thing was when he/she/it
attempted to get me fired from my job. They were more concerned about
the fact that some sick creep was harassing me (and them by he/she/its
action) than the fact that I was posting in Usenet from work. If I had
let them, my employer would have pursued harassment charges and done us
a the favor of exposing the creep's identity. Who knows, maybe I'll
dredge it back up and do so because the statute of limitations is not
up for that yet. then again, it would only feed what he/she/it really
wants...attention from the object of their obvious obsession. hahaha
JD

"Becca: Where's your Daddy?" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Yeah, rock is fun...
>>
>> KgB and I decided to ride some rock today.
>>
>> KgB getting in tune
>> http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_010.jpg
>>
>> KgB tuned and on it:
>> http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_016.jpg
>>
>> Steepness:
>> http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_018.jpg
>>
>> KgB poppin' off:
>> http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_027.jpg
>>
>> KgB poppin' off again:
>> http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_031.jpg
>>
>> Wheels up and off:
>> http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/512/235111/111904_035.jpg
>>
>> JD
>>

> Have you hugged your kid today?

Hump hump hump

Don't see any trees out there. What do you do when you need to take a leak
?

[email protected] wrote:
> kantspel wrote:
>> B i l l S o r n s o n wrote:

>>> What's your real name and where do you live, "Bob"?
>>>

>> what's his beef with jd anyway?

> Who knows with a psycho? The funniest thing was when he/she/it
> attempted to get me fired from my job. They were more concerned about
> the fact that some sick creep was harassing me (and them by he/she/its
> action) than the fact that I was posting in Usenet from work. If I
> had let them, my employer would have pursued harassment charges and
> done us a the favor of exposing the creep's identity. Who knows,
> maybe I'll dredge it back up and do so because the statute of
> limitations is not up for that yet. then again, it would only feed
> what he/she/it really wants...attention from the object of their
> obvious obsession. hahaha JD

I really wonder if we can make it a group agreement here NOT to reply to any
of the ****'s messages. I have whatever it is killfiled and it's easier for
everyone if there are no responses or anything.
--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

Phil, Squid-in-Training wrote:

> I really wonder if we can make it a group agreement here NOT to reply
> to any of the ****'s messages. I have whatever it is killfiled and
> it's easier for everyone if there are no responses or anything.

True to his cowardly nature, however, the **** keeps changing his NN to
defeat filters.

Sad, really.
--
BS (no, really)

Gwood wrote:
> Don't see any trees out there. What do you do when you need to take
> a leak ?

No other people either.

Just hang it out (or squat)

Gary

ireman_1 wrote:
> kantspel Wrote:

>>>what's his beef with jd anyway?

> The boobinator has issue with anyone that doesn't bow-down to his
> cyber-sleuthing. Booby spends copious amounts of time on various
> search engines and finds out bits and pieces of info on people in the
> hopes of being able to twist someone's nipples in such a way as to get
> a "reaction" from them. Ol' ****-eyes apparently gets his "jollies" in
> some interesting manners and trolling/going waayyyy out of bounds is one
> of them. The info he "uncovers" is all public access/information based
> and so far he has shown himself to be predictable and weak. All of
> that combined with JD's tendency to be a bit "curt" or opinionated from
> time to time seems to make one hell of a problem for the big boobed
> one.
>
> I'm sure that answer is a bit over simplified and certainly more
> dignified than Robert deserves, but still...

It all makes sense now. Bob is *****-Tits Bob from "Fight Club"!

http://drugba.narod.ru/scripts/fightclub/images/edwardnorton5.jpg

Shawn

[email protected] wrote in news:1103104473.302948.33950
@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

> KgB and I decided to ride some rock today.

What part of the country is that? Looks like fun stuff!