Rock On!

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Ronde Champ, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Ronde Champ

    Ronde Champ Guest

    My Keith Olberman thread continues to kick ass.

    Thanks, Ronde Champ

    Tags:

  2. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    ronde champ wrote:
    > My Keith Olberman thread continues to kick ass.

    I'm helping contribute to it in tribute to my one and only hero, THE RONDE CHAMP! But only if you
    are the original.

    Greg

  3. "ronde champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > My Keith Olberman thread continues to kick ass.
    >
    > Thanks, Ronde Champ

    At the rate it's going, it could be the Troll of 2002 and 2003!

    -T

  4. Ronde Champ

    Ronde Champ Guest

    "Tom Schulenburg" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "ronde champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > My Keith Olberman thread continues to kick ass.
    > >
    > > Thanks, Ronde Champ
    >

    > At the rate it's going, it could be the Troll of 2002 and 2003!

    No way. My 2002 troll called "what the fuck does this mean" generated a
    180.

    And I have plenty of tricks up my sleeve for the new year.

    Thanks Ronde Champ