Rock On!

Ronde Champ

Guest
My Keith Olberman thread continues to kick ass.

Thanks, Ronde Champ

ronde champ wrote:
> My Keith Olberman thread continues to kick ass.

I'm helping contribute to it in tribute to my one and only hero, THE RONDE CHAMP! But only if you
are the original.

Greg

"Tom Schulenburg" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "ronde champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > My Keith Olberman thread continues to kick ass.
> >
> > Thanks, Ronde Champ
>

> At the rate it's going, it could be the Troll of 2002 and 2003!

No way. My 2002 troll called "what the **** does this mean" generated a
180.

And I have plenty of tricks up my sleeve for the new year.

Thanks Ronde Champ