Rock & Republic - Michael Ball - Jail?

OAR8

Mar 13, 2008
Was Michael Ball ever jailed?

Obviously he cannot tell the truth regarding his own cycling resume what else would he intentionaly pad?

OAR8 said:

Obviously he cannot tell the truth regarding his own cycling resume what else would he intentionaly pad?
He may have been. If I remember right is facing a bunch of lawsuits alleging everything from sexual harrassmenet to rape or near rape plus restraining orders.

OAR8 said:

perhaps they shoudl change the jerseys to either prison stripes, or orange jumpsuit designs.

'workin' on 'da chain gang...

Bro Deal said:
He may have been. If I remember right is facing a bunch of lawsuits alleging everything from sexual harrassmenet to rape or near rape plus restraining orders.
Surely this would be included in his Biography on that graphically challenged web site of his? Maybe he was caught up on padding the results as a fixed gear and forgot that he was a glorified **** doll for the fashion industry.

Rape is interesting considering,,,,,,,He should have a good defense for this from what I hear he has no intentions with hitting on women. Then again I could be wrong. But just for ***** and giggles lets imagine what may have happened in jail or why for all reasons is dude single with that dyed hair? Circumstantial and hearsay but so far no one from the Crock Racing outfit has answered any of my emails regarding his biography. Why lie about your sorry pathetic racing! I bet he wants to pay someone to revise that bio to pad his jail time also? Nahhh that would make him look to bbbbbbbbbaddddd.

Check out this story from velonews' forum:

My buddy starts going OFF on what an a$$hat Ball is. I'll spare you guys all the details, but suffice to say the little bit we have seen through the cycling media is nuthin.

He related one story to me of when they were at the Indy 500...Rolls Royce to take them everywhere, with Escalades as follow cars. They end up at a private party that was at the ouse of someone who had one "Dancing w/ the Stars" and his girlfriend. (I did not recognize the name and don't watch the show). Ball is acting like a douche the whole night and gets in argument with the girlfriend above. She tells him to leave and he responds with "F*ck you, you b*tch!! Who the **** do you think you are? *Drops the c-bomb*" etc. Total tirade. Ends up ont he other side of the glass door to the place and starts trying to kick it in. My buddy is just sitting there in shock thinking "holy hell, WTF is going on?"

OAR8 said:

Los Angeles Superior Court, case number BC 228258
(Ordered to pay $50,000 plus for beating a restaurant owner in the face)
Superior Court of Santa Monica, case number 1SM02392
(Ordered to psychiatric counseling after criminal conviction.)
Supreme Court of the State of New York, case number 101063/07 and 662018/07
(Other documented incidents of sociopathic and abnormal behavior)

snood said:
Los Angeles Superior Court, case number BC 228258
(Ordered to pay $50,000 plus for beating a restaurant owner in the face)
Superior Court of Santa Monica, case number 1SM02392
(Ordered to psychiatric counseling after criminal conviction.)
Supreme Court of the State of New York, case number 101063/07 and 662018/07
(Other documented incidents of sociopathic and abnormal behavior)
Wow. Documented incidents of sociopathic and abnormal behaviour... the kind of guy you want to run a large cycling team... :D