rock shox boxxers on marin wolf ridge - is it possible?

is it possible to fit a pair of 2002 rock shox boxxer forks to my 2004
marin wolf ridge bike which now has a chris king headset? i know some
people will say don't, but i just want to know whether it would be
possible and whether it would be difficult to do.

thanks

On Feb 28, 7:45 am, [email protected] wrote:
> is it possible to fit a pair of 2002 rock shox boxxer forks to my 2004
> marin wolf ridge bike which now has a chris king headset? i know some
> people will say don't, but i just want to know whether it would be
> possible and whether it would be difficult to do.
>
> thanks

As long as they're both 1 1/8, shouldn't be a problem.

Scott Gordo wrote:
> On Feb 28, 7:45 am, [email protected] wrote:
>> is it possible to fit a pair of 2002 rock shox boxxer forks to my
>> 2004 marin wolf ridge bike which now has a chris king headset? i
>> know some people will say don't, but i just want to know whether it
>> would be possible and whether it would be difficult to do.
>>
>> thanks

> As long as they're both 1 1/8, shouldn't be a problem.

Nicely brief re. boxxer.

Bill "slow morning" S.

On Feb 28, 2:39 pm, "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Scott Gordo wrote:
> > On Feb 28, 7:45 am, [email protected] wrote:
> >> is it possible to fit a pair of 2002 rock shox boxxer forks to my
> >> 2004 marin wolf ridge bike which now has a chris king headset? i
> >> know some people will say don't, but i just want to know whether it
> >> would be possible and whether it would be difficult to do.

> >> thanks

> > As long as they're both 1 1/8, shouldn't be a problem.

> Nicely brief re. boxxer.
>
> Bill "slow morning" S.

Thx.

Scott "Should have written "Yes."" Gordo

On 28 Feb, 20:35, Scott Gordo <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Feb 28, 2:39 pm, "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Scott Gordo wrote:

> > > As long as they're both 1 1/8, shouldn't be a problem.

> > Nicely brief re. boxxer.

> > Bill "slow morning" S.

> Thx.
>
> Scott "Should have written "Yes."" Gordo

thanks for the help scott and bill :)

On Feb 28, 6:16 pm, [email protected] wrote:
> On 28 Feb, 20:35, Scott Gordo <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > Nicely brief re. boxxer.

> > > Bill "slow morning" S.

> > Thx.

> > Scott "Should have written "Yes."" Gordo

> thanks for the help scott and bill :)- Hide quoted text -

A piece a cake,since I put a Noleen Chubby on a Raleigh M60.