Rock sues Tour of Georgia

earth_dweller said:
yep "America's team" (which only has 2 American riders) is registered in Luxembourg.

ha ha ha
Didn't they move from Switzerland? There must have been an uproar in Geneva... :p

Crankyfeet said:
I don't think Rock will be sitting at Table #1 at the Race Dinner though... :D
they will get the hotels where you pay by the hour, and you tip the hooker a little baggie of smack

thunder said:
they will get the hotels where you pay by the hour, and you tip the hooker a little baggie of smack
Well, Ball will be staying in a 5 star hotel. I wouldn't be surprised if the others in the team end up staying in Motel 9.

anybody else getting sick of this brain dead we can't come up with anything more imaginative that the stream of "tour de this" & "tour de that"-s in the u.s.?

slovakguy said:
anybody else getting sick of this brain dead we can't come up with anything more imaginative that the stream of "tour de this" & "tour de that"-s in the u.s.?
No, exactly the opposite, I think everything sould be re-named Tour de _______ (and must use the English name for that place) throughout the world. Imagine the glammor and specticle of the Tour de Spain or the Tour de Italy or the Tour de you know, that place where they have the killer beer. Some things would only change slightly, like the new and improved Tour de Paris Roubaix

thoughtforfood said:
No, exactly the opposite, I think everything sould be re-named Tour de _______ (and must use the English name for that place) throughout the world. Imagine the glammor and specticle of the Tour de Spain or the Tour de Italy or the Tour de you know, that place where they have the killer beer. Some things would only change slightly, like the new and improved Tour de Paris Roubaix
ROTFL. How about the Tour de Giro d' Italia? Keep both sides of the pond happy... :D

thoughtforfood said:
Hey... If they create a race around the Chateau de la Tour in Tours, France, they could call it the Tour de Tour de Tours... :D

They could even include a prologue team time trial and call it the TTT at the TTT.

Crankyfeet said:
Hey... If they create a race around the Chateau de la Tour in Tours, France, they could call it the Tour de Tour de Tours... :D

They could even include a prologue team time trial and call it the TTT at the TTT.
I quite like the 12th man's version of Richie Benaud's vineyard, Chateau de Vaflore.

edit: Chateau Va de Flore?

Powerful Pete said:
ROTFL. How about the Tour de Giro d' Italia? Keep both sides of the pond happy... :D
Ok, you can keep it, but Spain has to give up Espana because I don't know how to get that little enyea on top of my n.

thoughtforfood said:
Ok, you can keep it, but Spain has to give up Espana because I don't know how to get that little enyea on top of my n.
LOL, good point. And I would have to dig around on the web to find out how to do upside down exclamation points at the beginning of a sentence... :)

Powerful Pete said:
LOL, good point. And I would have to dig around on the web to find out how to do upside down exclamation points at the beginning of a sentence... :)
Upside down question marks as well.

Powerful Pete said:
Yea, I forgot about those completely. I mean, do I really need to know a question or exclamation is coming before I read the sentence?(see that worked just fine)....Seems like overkill to me! (like a charm)...Its like "hey here comes a question, but you have to stand on your head to see it coming."

i surrender to your logic. how can one resist the power of the tour de liege-bastogne-liege? tour de vuelta de chihuahua? let alone the tour de world championships or tour de olympics?

Finally, we are solving the real problematic issues facing pro cycling today. Now if only ASO, RCS and the UCI would quit bickering and listen to us... :D ... now let me get back to the Tour du Pro Tour...

Well, Rock sucked at TdG. I expected a bit more from them.

It was up to Bahati to grab a little glory in a different race in Georgia. He won the Athens Twilight Crit. Maybe the team could have brought him to TdG and left Hamilton at home.

Bro Deal said:
Well, Rock sucked at TdG. I expected a bit more from them.

It was up to Bahati to grab a little glory in a different race in Georgia. He won the Athens Twilight Crit. Maybe the team could have brought him to TdG and left Hamilton at home.
Given how Ball has been advertising "get results or leave", do you think we will start seeing a spate of firings?