rockbottom ripoff?

Benjamin Lewis <[email protected]> wrote in message

> I'm starting to wonder if anything on the site is original at all.

Sounds like they've hit rock bottom.

The question is, do you want to do business with a company that is so stupid that they blatantly rip
off text from some of the best-known bicycle sites in the Internet and post them to their own site
as original?

Tim McNamara <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> The question is, do you want to do business with a company that is so stupid that they blatantly
> rip off text from some of the best-known bicycle sites in the Internet and post them to their own
> site as original?

Price!? After all, alot of people will go down to their "local" LBS, try out/check out the latest
thing, then go order from a mail order place to save $5. IF this company is selling their stuff
"cheap", people will buy.....

Tim McNamara <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> The question is, do you want to do business with a company that is so stupid that they blatantly
> rip off text from some of the best-known bicycle sites in the Internet and post them to their own
> site as original?

trick question?

what's the answer? what's the answer??

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (bfd) wrote:

> Tim McNamara <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > The question is, do you want to do business with a company that is so stupid that they blatantly
> > rip off text from some of the best-known bicycle sites in the Internet and post them to their
> > own site as original?
>
> Price!? After all, alot of people will go down to their "local" LBS, try out/check out the latest
> thing, then go order from a mail order place to save $5. IF this company is selling their stuff
> "cheap", people will buy.....

Sady, you are probably correct on this. "Caveat emptor" are words to live by. But instead we'll be
seeing posts entitled "Rockbottom RIPPED ME OFF!!!!!!! THEY F*****G SUCK!!!!!!"