Rocket standard seat mount

John Riley

Guest
It was my impression that the 2003 RANS Rocket would be coming with the traditional seat mount, with
the Rad-Loc as an option. But Hostel Shoppe shows it with a Rac-Loc and the local dealer says his
are coming with Rad-Locs, so I am wondering if there has been some change and all 2003 Rockets will
come with the Rad-Loc?

johnriley1 (at) rogers.com

Maybe Hostel Shoppe is ordering the Rad-Loc option and including the cost in their list price. RANS
shows the Rocket list price as $999 whereas Hostel Shoppe's list price is $1099.

John

news:[email protected]...

"John W" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Maybe Hostel Shoppe is ordering the Rad-Loc option and including the cost in their list price.
> RANS shows the Rocket list price as $999 whereas Hostel Shoppe's list price is $1099.
>
> John
>

> "john riley" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > It was my impression that the 2003 RANS Rocket would be coming with the traditional seat mount,
> > with the Rad-Loc as an option. But Hostel Shoppe shows it with a Rac-Loc and the local dealer
> > says his are coming with Rad-Locs, so I am wondering if there has been some change and all 2003
> > Rockets will come with the Rad-Loc?
> >
> > johnriley1 (at) rogers.com

John Riley is correct. The RadLoc is $100 up charge. Standard seat clamp and rail $999, RadLoc seat
clamp and rail $1099.

Kelly

> John Riley is correct. The RadLoc is $100 up charge. Standard seat clamp and rail $999, RadLoc
> seat clamp and rail $1099.
>
> Kelly

You mean John Werner is correct.

John W