RockHopper Pro & Marzocchi Drop-Off OEM

Jackous

May 31, 2005
Im About To Buy A Rockhopper Pro Frame (New Version, 2003-4 i Fink) & Was Wondering If AnyOne Has Any Infop On Weather These Would Go With The Marzocchi Drop-Off 05 OEM Forks. These Are Currently On Sale On ChainReaction For 130 And Info On Them Can Be Found On The Bomber Website Under Products>Forks>OEM. Are These Forks Anygood. Will Be Doing small Drops, This Is The First Big Im Goin To Build So Need Some Advise

Jackous said:
Im About To Buy A Rockhopper Pro Frame (New Version, 2003-4 i Fink) & Was Wondering If AnyOne Has Any Infop On Weather These Would Go With The Marzocchi Drop-Off 05 OEM Forks. These Are Currently On Sale On ChainReaction For 130 And Info On Them Can Be Found On The Bomber Website Under Products>Forks>OEM. Are These Forks Anygood. Will Be Doing small Drops, This Is The First Big Im Goin To Build So Need Some Advise

That looks like a reasonable deal. I use crc a lot and have always had excellent service from them. Any problems just drop them a phonecall or an email and they will bend iver backwards to help.

As an aside, you dont need to start every word with a capital letter. It makes your post very hard to read. Please don't do this. One capital letter per sentence is fine.