Rockies Road Trip- Van rental?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Martin Handley, Mar 20, 2003.

  1. Hi

    I have a big road trip planned for this summer.

    I'm starting out of Denver (and ending up there 18 days later!)

    All is planned except for Van rental, I'm looking for rental of one of those 15 seat Ford/Dodge
    Vans, I've only found one place at the Airport so far (Front Range) there must be more than just one
    place that rents these vehicles in Denver?

    Thanks in advance

    PS couldn't find the auto-rental NG!!

    Mart

    --
    rec.bicycles.off-road is moderated by volunteers. To find help solving posting problems, or contact
    the moderators, please see http://rbor.org/ Please read the charter before posting:

    Tags:

  2. mrcycling

    mrcycling Guest

    Be wary of Front Range, they sometimes "magically find" damage. Be sure they inspect the vehicle
    while you are standing there. They tried to claim over $4000 in damage to a van we rented, which we
    know wasn't there. But we had done the usual drop the van, grab the receipt and haul boggie for the
    airport. They "found" the alleged damage later.

    ts