rockshox judy query

Status
Not open for further replies.
COLIN BELL <[email protected]> wrote in message news:dJb0a.6371$9u5.561689@wards...

> Did
> > > you

> > > yep,had a look
> >
> > And missed the bit about posting your reply _under_ the quoted material (being the preference
> > here) instead of above ('top posting')? Tut-tut!
> ',;~}
> >

> goddamnit,so many funny-shaped hoops to jump through

Noooo!!!! You should only jump through the round or oval or square shaped ones, and avoid funny
shaped ones at all costs.

> just to get some help with my forks will study them harder

I was just letting you know, before someone decided to give you a hard time about it for little or
no reason, which happens.....ocasionally.......

Shaun aRe

> > Well that won't take long. ;^) Just make sure to really get your
> "money's
> > worth" your next fork is a Marzocchi. JD can ride that Z1 XFly until it turns itself into a
> > rigid fork, take it apart, clean it up, new seals, bushings and oil and it'll ride just like
> > new. RS's are disposable.
> >
> > Mike
> >

> ...But the "money's worth" part is where my point is made. I got a new
'02
> Duke SL for $150, and as much as I would have liked a Zoke, your not gonna get one brand new for
> that kind of cash. Remember, it is for my commuter/goof around bike anyway. When the Black Elite
> on my baby gives
it
> up - in a few years - then it's Marzocchi time.
>
> I'm looking at it like (decent fork + crankset + derailleurs) > awesome fork.
>
> Chris

I understand. I was trying to convey value over time. I've never had forks last as long as
Marzocchi's. They're hard to kill. It is sometimes a considerable investment initially but they just
keep going. I've spent as much on a RS SID only to toss it in a few years. If you keep your eyes
open for 'last year' model deals you can save a bunch.

Mike