Rockstar or Redbull

BigKid24

Guest
Does anyone have any experience training with these drinks? Or does
anyone know the effects of using them?

I was dragging yesterday so I drank one about an hour before I went for
my run. It ended up being a great run and I felt really strong. Just
wondering if it could be attributed to the Rockstar.

Bigkid

BigKid24 wrote:
> Does anyone have any experience training with these drinks? Or does
> anyone know the effects of using them?
>
> I was dragging yesterday so I drank one about an hour before I went for
> my run. It ended up being a great run and I felt really strong. Just
> wondering if it could be attributed to the Rockstar.

I know that others will disagree with me, however...
I look at caffeine and similar substances - as borrowing energy from
some other day/time.

There are many people in my tri groups that can not tolerate caffeine
and continue having a productive day and train properly for races.

PLUS
It all comes down to you. What works well for you, may not work for
others. Just like any other food, something may be another persons best
food, but it may make you feel like ****.

If you are willing, give it another try, if it doesn't work, give it up
and try something new.

BigKid24 wrote:
> Does anyone have any experience training with these drinks? Or does
> anyone know the effects of using them?
>
> I was dragging yesterday so I drank one about an hour before I went for
> my run. It ended up being a great run and I felt really strong. Just
> wondering if it could be attributed to the Rockstar.

I know that others will disagree with me, however...
I look at caffeine and similar substances - as borrowing energy from
some other day/time.

There are many people in my tri groups that can not tolerate caffeine
and continue having a productive day and train properly for races.

PLUS
It all comes down to you. What works well for you, may not work for
others. Just like any other food, something may be another persons best
food, but it may make you feel like ****.

If you are willing, give it another try, if it doesn't work, give it up
and try something new.

Don't forget these things are packed full of sugar so it's not just a
caffeine effect

news:[email protected]...