rocky-mountain frame needs a name!

3ncryptabl3_lic

Oct 16, 2003
hiya all... just found this place and was hoping maybe someone can put some closure on the name of my rocky mountain frame. ive got no picture, but it was made roughly around 95 (maybe sooner, not later). its gunmetal gray and has a crazy crossbeam design.

ive been to the rocky mountain website, nothing there that far back.

thanks for any help! :)

yt
3l

rocky_mountain_frame.jpg

okay no pic but a sketch...

if you know someone who might know the name of this frame (if it indeed has one), please email them this image. feel free to post this image on any other board you think people / someone might know by linking the url directly or whatever...

thanks in advance. ive had this frame for close to 6 years and i bought it used (built the rest of the bike around it). i covetyed this frame when i first saw it and now having had it for so long... well... i also wana refinish it so...

yt
3l

Maybe I'm slow, or just too damn old, but has it occured to you that if indeed it's a Rocky Mountain, why not ask the folks who made the bike? Jeeezzzzuzzzchristmas

thanks for the useless post .

i did that already, it was the first thing i did actually. it included an expensive telephone call to canada just to be told its either a sirus or stratos. sirus was made in 94 and stratos was made in95. both are the same frame except they are called different names. even though, the 95 version doesnt exist and was introduced in 99 as far as the website goes.

so unless your gona add to the information knowledge base on my frame, jeeezzzzuzzzchristmas, go take a slow walk down an old road and let more important things 'occure' to you.

yt
3l

Jumpin'jeehossifat.....now w'ere gettin' somewhere; is it a Sirus or a Stratos? It must be a '94 Sirus, since a '95 Stratos doesn't exist. How do you like them apples?

You may have a Pipeline. Your link didn't open for me, but if your frame has all kinds of zigs and zags, I saw one that fit that description and it had a surprisingly thin-tubed rear triangle. Check out Pipeline. Ride Rocky Mountain!