Rocky Mountain Recumbent Rally This Weekend!

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by James Zoschenko, Jun 12, 2003.

  1. Greetings:

    The 1st Annual Rocky Mountain Recumbent Rally will be taking place this weekend, June 14 -15 in
    Arvada, Colorado (west suburb of Denver). If your in the area please stop by to take in the
    festivities. We will be having several bent manufactuers displaying their bikes (Rans, Vision,
    BikeFriday, Greenspeed),and will be offering a series of seminars (Eecumbent 101, Self Contained
    Recumbent Touring, The Four Levels Of Fitness, & Bicycle Maintenance & Emergency Roadside Repairs.
    There will be local guided rides exploring the local bikeways in the Denver area, hill climbs and
    trike races. If this doesn't excite you, stop by the Arvada GoldStrike Festival where live
    entertainment will be offered by contemporary jazz performers, Nelson Rangel and Dotsero!

    We think this will be one of the best bent specific rallys in the country in our humble opinion. For
    more details visit the rally website: http://www.bestofbents.com/RMRR.HTM

    Hope you can join in on the FUN!

    Jim Zoschenko

    Tags:

  2. John

    John Guest

    Hmmmmmmmmmm, Jim, you kind of left out Bacchetta. We'll be there with a full fleet of Demo bikes.
    Look for the big White Bacchetta Trailer.

    See you guys there.

    John Schlitter Bacchetta Bicycles

    [email protected] (James Zoschenko) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Greetings:
    >
    > The 1st Annual Rocky Mountain Recumbent Rally will be taking place this weekend, June 14 -15 in
    > Arvada, Colorado (west suburb of Denver). If your in the area please stop by to take in the
    > festivities. We will be having several bent manufactuers displaying their bikes (Rans, Vision,
    > BikeFriday, Greenspeed),and will be offering a series of seminars (Eecumbent 101, Self Contained
    > Recumbent Touring, The Four Levels Of Fitness, & Bicycle Maintenance & Emergency Roadside Repairs.
    > There will be local guided rides exploring the local bikeways in the Denver area, hill climbs and
    > trike races. If this doesn't excite you, stop by the Arvada GoldStrike Festival where live
    > entertainment will be offered by contemporary jazz performers, Nelson Rangel and Dotsero!
    >
    > We think this will be one of the best bent specific rallys in the country in our humble opinion.
    > For more details visit the rally website: http://www.bestofbents.com/RMRR.HTM
    >
    > Hope you can join in on the FUN!
    >
    > Jim Zoschenko

  3. Gretings!!

    My mistake,YES, indeed, Bacchette will indeed be participating as a vendor in the Rocky Mountain
    Recumbent Rally!! Sorry John!!!!