Rocky Mountain Recumbent Rally

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Gary Mc, Jan 25, 2003.

  1. Gary Mc

    Gary Mc Guest

    A Recumbent Rally is being advertised on the trike list for the second weekend in June. It is to
    be held in Arvada, Colorado (Denver area). Wife and I are thinking about heading over there and
    taking a look.

    It is being sponsored a recumbent LBS known as "Best of Bents"

    http://www.bestofbents.com/rmrr.htm

    Gary McCarty, Greenspeed GTO, Salt Lake City

    Tags:

  2. Hel-Bent

    Hel-Bent Guest

    Gary,

    Thanks for the reminder. I have already expressed my interest in attending as a Mfr. If anyone is
    interested in test riding either a Spitfire or Diablo trike and comparing them to a Trice, I
    encourage you to come.

    --
    Rickey Horwitz Hell-bent Cycle Works http://www.hellbentcycles.com

    "Gary Mc" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > A Recumbent Rally is being advertised on the trike list for the second weekend in June. It is to
    > be held in Arvada, Colorado (Denver area). Wife and I are thinking about heading over there and
    > taking a look.
    >
    > It is being sponsored a recumbent LBS known as "Best of Bents"
    >
    > http://www.bestofbents.com/rmrr.htm
    >
    > Gary McCarty, Greenspeed GTO, Salt Lake City

  3. "Gary Mc" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > A Recumbent Rally is being advertised on the trike list for the second weekend in June. It is to
    > be held in Arvada, Colorado (Denver area). Wife and I are thinking about heading over there and
    > taking a look.
    >
    > It is being sponsored a recumbent LBS known as "Best of Bents"
    >
    > http://www.bestofbents.com/rmrr.htm
    >
    > Gary McCarty, Greenspeed GTO, Salt Lake City

    Just got back from visiting my oldest daughter in Denver this past weekend. The temp was 70 F when
    we boarded our flight to leave and most days we were there it was in the 60's. In January! The
    Denver area has a wealth of bike trails and lanes, all with a view that are hard to beat. But to a
    guy from Flatland, USA (Illinois,) I can't recall seeing any extended trails that didn't go either
    UP or DOWN! Give me my looooong flats and rollers anyday! btw, when we got off the plane at Midway,
    the temp was 0 F, making a 70 degree temp gradient in the same day. brrrrrrr

    rich